Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Great, Sweet Conversation with Sister Courtney :) (One of the Greatest Conversations that I had with a Human Being)







________________________


Me: Congratulations to both.

Courtney: Congrats to Gabby and Dwayne. They got engaged today on my parents wedding anniversary. :)

Me: On your parents' wedding anniversary. How Sweet. :)

Courtney: Yeah.. It's both a blessing and bittersweet at the same time..Def not the same around here.

Me: I know Sister. I know. Bless your late Father. You almost made me tear up. I rarely tear up. Always remember that your father's strength is in you Sister. I know for a fact that he is proud of you. He is proud of your accomplishments, your musical talents, and your compassion.

Courtney: I'm sorry and thank you...

Me: Goodnight Sister Courtney.
TTYL :)

Enjoy the forum. Show the world your views.
You have a great light and I appreciate your wisdom here like so many others. Sistah Soulful Spirit have shown a lot of gems here too. Mirah has shown great words in defending little children. smitty is smitty. LOL. I do miss Erica and Dandelion. Edud is dropping jewels like usual. Msjames210 is showing her uncompromising style like usual in showing the truth. So many Brothers and Sisters here are showing the truth and helping out their communities in real life.
You remind me so much of the compassion and strength of my mother. You inspire me and I inspire you. Thank you for your words and thank you for your gifts to the world.
Peace and Blessings to you. You are a Great Dear Friend. I got your back and you have mine.

Bye Boo. :)

P.S. A Brother is about to get some Sleep now. LOL.

Courtney: I will. I am always going too be me period.Who likes that fine, who does not fine. :) Everyone you mentioned are intelligent and bright and have lots of wisdom to share with others.Today was Solemn but a blessed day.Very special day to me so thank you for your kind words of support.They are met with much gratitude.Have a peaceful night and TTYL. :)

Me: Also, yes Black Love is so Beautiful as others and you have said. :) I wish nothing but great blessings for Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union. Football is coming soon and we are both fans of it. Also, I like to listen to inspirational speeches from world leaders to get my mind charged up. Also, I am really into African music now.

Courtney: Yes black love is beautiful. real love like black love and true love of anykind when authentic is beautiful too. everyones journey in life is not the same. gabby and dwayne did things their way and because of it,they are much better off,instead of listening to others who know nothing about what their journeys are about.its great that she did it when she was ready too. I wish them all the love in the world:-) I still hate the heat tho.lol but I like lebron:-) I have no idea who is playing today. and my knicks. So frustrating.smh you are your own individual and have your own ideas about what works and does not work for you. just keep being sincere, dont push your agenda on others and let your heart shine in your truth.all things deserving will come when its suppose to for you. GOD is your ultimate navigator in life because his intentions are never flawed towards you, (he will let you know whats right for your journey in its stages) wicked towards you, or self serving towards you,but man,human beings are. you run your life and no one else except the man upstairs. Never stop listening to his whispers because every decision you make,is setting you up for greatness, whether others think they have the right to agree with it or not. Understand you or not. It does not matter. People can be slick but come in many forms. True intentions is coupled by understanding and respect.:-) Nothing wrong with listening to African music and speeches:-)

Me:  Love in general is a very powerful force. It can end tensions and grow societies much more fully in a fruitful disposition. Black Love and real, true love in general is holy and great. You are right on that point. True love is more than about goodwill (which should be cherished in our hearts). It about inspiring each other, caring for each other, believing in hope, and standing up for truth. Dwayne and Gabrielle have a strong connection. They are in the 30 plus club, so they are heavily emotionally mature. Your words are so sweet about wishing them the best. :) I know you hate the Heat Sista. LOL. It is what it is. I will definitely look at the Christmas NBA games. I have to look it up to see who is playing today for the Heat and the Knicks. Yes, I have my own views.
I love my core convictions. I love religious freedom and I love to fight against economic inequality or poverty. I love to defend the essence of Nature. Also, Thank you for your advice. I always take your advice to heart. In life, we should never use our views to be rigid in an authoritarian fashion to force convictions. We should be honest with our convictions and advance real dialogue and real cooperation to form solutions. Yes, I love inspirational speeches and African Music. :) Thank you again Beloved. :) Your words are so real and filled with understanding too. The Creator always inspires us and gives us signs and great lessons to continue in our journey. You have great philosophies and your compassion plus wisdom shines brightly. Sincerity is a great policy. I love the speeches from Dr. King, Malcolm X, Fannie Lou Hammer, and so many other of our heroes.


Courtney: I agree anything real about love is powerful but so is the opposite of love called hate.when a human does not allow love to consume them but hate instead,it makes for an absolute horrible life and they only truly get the full understanding of time lost when their number is called.They donot have the ability to step outside of themselves to write their future.The smart ones realize at some point that not liking something is very different from hate,that's in the core of a human being.A hateful person is manipulative which makes them dangerous.But a hateful human being is extremely insecure on an entirely different level.

I believe gabby is 41 or something like that. Not sure about dwayne:-)She doesn't have children but hope she gets that if that is what they desire:-)Every thing put in our lives are for the purposes of growth,learning something about ourselves and developing a broader understanding of some kind. Allies understand about inspiration,core convictions and emotional maturity because without emotional maturity,one can never empathize.You are right about the creator and he means something different to all of us or not.What one tends to believe is not superior over someone elses belief system.one may not agree but its no more superior than any one else's.The creator that has hands on us,knows what we each need to mold us into that complete being that he wants us to be period.We all have our INDIVIDUAL marching papers:-)I thank you for your understanding,intelligence.Even if we tend not to agree on something,you understand something about life that few can't see,won't see and just to lowdown to see.It's something that I do not have to mention because anyone with eyes open can see it through your writings and teachings so, you are welcome. Thank you.


Me: You're Welcome Sister Courtney :) I read all of your words on this issue and they are excellent and eloquent like usual. It is accurate that an individual consumed with hate increase the risk for the damaging of their souls, their immunity, the rest of their health, and their sanity. That is why Love is superior to hate. Love is a very powerful force. It enlightens humanity. When I feel love, I feel happy. I feel open intellectually, I feel spiritually more mature, and I just feel joy. I feel joy communicating with you because of exceptional light, insight, and spirituality that you possess. We agree on more than 90 percent of all issues. Even when we disagree on minor things, we are cordial about it and we appreciate our overall intensions. We both want truth to reign in society, we desire our people to have liberation, and we want the human race in general to have justice (from the poor onward).
Being happy and embracing love cleanses the soul and doing almsgiving has tons of benefits. Better karma, better relationships with humanity, and greater appreciation of life in general are all positive results when a person embraces love. I respect you a lot. Yes, the Sister Gabby is 41. Dwayne Wade is 31 (or the same age as one of my older brothers). Ideological and spiritual growth are all concepts that are important in our lives. We grow via more insight and more human interaction. If the couple wants children, then they deserve it. :) Children are always a blessing.

Also, you are right to mention that we should not even embrace arrogance or a superiority complex about our views. Our views should be utilized to inspire hope and not to dictate folks in a harsh fashion. Your writings and teachings teach compassion, strength, and understanding. So, Thank you for your great spirit. :) The Creator can mold humanity and he has foreknowledge. He knows the beginning and the end. I knew by instinct that you are special and we can ally in fighting for black liberation. I always respect your commentaries even before I typed comments here. I always encourage you to live your life and be the best that you can be. :) Keep up the Great Work. Brothers and Sisters respect you a great deal. I support you and I respect you.

Courtney: You're welcome. I will never allow hate to consume my soul. That is not what he wants for me. Being cordial is a sign of strength and common decency. our lives are different but the same but it is my firm belief that many of us just want to be happy. I agree with everything you stated about being happy. We do want black liberation because we are human beings and things are not fair around the world for black people, due to systems put into place but, that does not Mean that I or we, have to mistreat anyone else because they are rotten. Their are many things that must be eradicted so that the playing field is fair.And their are many weapons to eradicate them.Elevation is always the focus Ultimately, humanity should be liberated since we all share in this gigantic globe called earth but their are serious things that must be worked out for everyone to live fairly.As history has shown,it will never be easy or handed to any of us but must be fought for,and we all fight it in our own way.again,it goes back to how the creator will utilize each one of us for something bigger that we dont fully understand yet.It will take eons to get, or a global catastrophe to realize it all.We are as human, and unfortunately at times,such a small thinking species and thats for a reason too,believe it or not.

As for gabby and d, they were put together for a reason. she may or may not birth her own but maybe she will be meant to take care of other peoples children's tart a foundation for children in some way:-) who knows. As i stated, everything is for a reason. I apppreciate your words towards me. Always coming from a place of tolerance and understanding.Your future is bright and will only get brighter with all of the wonderful things that you will sincerly attract your way, wonderful people and situations:-)

Me: Well Sister you are genius with your insight and words. :) You have always been cordial with people in this forum and in real life. You use humor too and nothing is wrong with that either. Humor nourishes the soul. :) The goal of black liberation is a legitimate one. We want it as a means to express love for our people and the love for humanity in general. The liberation of humanity is tied to the black liberation struggle too. Also, unjust mistreatment is abhorrent. We can still love our people and disagree with any mistreatment and abuse of any human at any circumstance. I love your wisdom Sister Courtney. :) In the final analysis, we all inhabit the same Earth. So, we have to create ways for us to get along, to progressively improve Nature, and to adhere to brotherhood and sisterhood. You certainly remind all of us that cultural respect is important and defending black women and black men is necessity in our lives. We have unique gifts and we use our gifts to fight for revolutionary change in the world. We have our roles and our roles are not superior or inferior to each other.

Our roles represent our equal value and golden opportunities to help out our neighbors. So much light comes from you and I am a better man now than many years ago. I appreciate my journey and I love your great advice. I saw Gabrielle Union on Youtube working with helping Vietnamese children. She might adopt children or have children. Either way, it is a blessing. Creating a foundation is cool. :) Sister, Real recognize real. I know from a mile away that you are real, humble, and have a sweet spirit. You have a wonderful northern sounding voice too. I appreciate your kind words to me too. Things do happen for a reason and I am very glad in knowing you and inspiring you. :) Thank you for your last sentences Courtney. Your future will be bright too. :) Wonderful people can inspire me including great situations. :) On another note, Washington is having close game with the Cowboys. Mirah will have a field day here writing about football. LOL. Through the rain, through the fire, and through the storm, I will always defend my people like you. Anyway, I appreciate you. :)


Courtney: Thank you Truth. I'm not a genius, i'm just me. We are all who we are. I love life, I love being here,I love to see what makes all of us different and the same,I love those that treat others fairly,etc and I just love this gift called life and all the beauty it has to offer.I don't have time in all reality for things in this world,that seek to put out energy thats negative in this umbrella of life. For me, thats just about everything that seeks to be about that.To say it again, we all have our marching papers and our tests differ from one another.We also have DIFFERENT experiences as human beings, as a culture. In my opinion, one of the most important things that all human beings should strive for is, to be the best human being one can possibly be period. Meaning, how we choose to treat others.One simply does not allow the world, to dictate anything different, when you are listening to those whispers:-) What motivates some in life,does not motivate others so we have to find energy that mirrors our own.At the gist of it all, it's all just energy.Gabby is growing at the rate that was meant for her.Her choices as anyones choices, is not for the world to dissect as to why she may or may not be doing certain things that the world says she or anyone else says they should do .Again, marching papers:-)Our end game is to nourish our souls.

Our light, our spirits and only we as individuals understands what that means for us being in our own vessels of energy period.If the motivation for some vessels is to tear down,to illuminate their light,its others motivation to not join in but to show why that energy does not work for others through action.We can't live our lives,by someone else's plan because they don't know what you are meant for.That's the creators job, nobody else's.People come into our lives, sometimes for a short period of time and sometimes for longer but,it's always for reasons of showing us something for continued growth.Sometimes its negative to show us something and sometimes its positive to do the same thing.All in an attempt to get our energies right before that day comes.So with that,never be afraid of other peoples agenda's because,that is a game that they will ultimately loose in the end.There will always be evil in the world but,we can choose not to be apart of that team.You have the broader understanding of life coupled with the very important work that you are meant to do in educating others on liberation.I respect your spirit because it is rooted for pure reasons.So, keep on keeping on and its always a pleasure to converse with the like of people like you.They are indeed,extremely challenging to find down here:-)

On a side note, I have no idea if the cowboys won.Yes Mirah does not like them.That is ok tho.We like what we like. :-)Blessings to you and everyone else here and thank you for the growth lesson:-)

Me: Thank you for your words Sister. Oh, you don't want to be called a genius and that is fine. Yes, we are who we all are. We all have unique gifts, strengths, and great value. In our unique dispositions, we can make the world better and educate our communities as well. Well, what makes you you is wonderful. I know you love life and so forth. What I love is how we are similar and different. I love life and beauty of the Universe too. What I also love is your personality, your wisdom, and your compassion. At the end of the day, what matters is how we treat each other, how we care for each other, and rejecting negative energy. Standing up for justice is one positive means to enrich our souls and to give glorious tribute to the sacrifice of the ancestors. I always pray for you and you pray for me (that I am thankful for). I want to be excellent in my life like you. We should be magnificent and be the best that we can be as you say.

Also, in our growth during life we can reject evil and focus on empowering our lives. We empowering our lives by almsgiving and understanding that life is a gift. We grow by learning advice from others and realizing with humility that we don't have all of the answers (because of human limitations). Getting advice and constantly improving are some of the greatest means to have human growth among our longevities. I am at a stage in my life that I am more spiritual and I feel connected more with wisdom and truth. We do these things of standing up for our people for our loved ones, for our ancestors, and for the Creator. Your Father was a real Man and he saved lives, so he will always have great respect from me. We both share great love for our families.

Thank you for saying that I have broader understanding about life. My parents gifted me to have strength, to have conscious thinking, to realize that the love of the community are intrepid ideals to embrace in my heart. I certain love you as a special friend and I appreciate your great words of wisdom. Your spirit is true, because you are honest with me. We know about each others' lives and I feel like I have known you for years Sister. Sister, keep going forward because your gifts are indeed a blessing. I will keep on keeping on. LOL.
Blessings to you Courtney. :)

Me: Goodnight for now Sister Courtney :)
Peace and Blessings to You.
TTYL :)

Great convo today. This is one of the greatest convos that I have with you. You know exactly how I feel about you. You know. :) I care for you and I respect you. I feel happiness when communicating with you.

One Love Queen. :)
P.S. The Cowboys won in a close game. :) You know Mirah is angry. LOL. Bless her heart and Bless her family too. We both respect Mirah. That is our Homegirl.



Courtney: I wrote you back and it was erased but you probably already saw that:-)again,amazing convo. I respect that you are a decent human being and a true leader and it takes alot of major understanding to be an effective leader. You know how to treat others and that is so important. Your continuous support and understanding towards me is very much appreciated.:-)Your parents should be so ever proud of raising a man of character and strength. I appreciate the convo because not everyday do we have opportunities of understanding this level of conciousness. I appreciate and respect you and the fairness and understanding that you show.Thank you for your light and inspiration. Im glad that the cowboys won:-) Yes, bless Mirah and her family too:-) I have respect for many people. I hope you have a great night and wonderful start to your work week.No case of the mondays lol. Many blessings to you and your family. Goodnight Truth and thank you again. You are a special light that the world needs more of.I know that you are a friend Ttyl :-)

Me: Goodnight Again Courtney on this Monday.
TTYL :)
Peace and Blessings to You.

Ninakupenda
Ugua pole
:)


________________________

Sister Courtney,

I want thank you for your wisdom, your strength, and your great heart. :) You certainly remind all of us about the most important things in life. Life is beyond futile ego or corruption. It is about hope, love, and doing meaningful, honorable action as a means for all of us to benefit our neighbors. It is about not looking for scapegoats in our people. It is about looking inward to seek reflection and inspiration to carry onward in the pursuit of human justice. Life is about having love for the poor, love of abhorring oppression, and the love of Nature. Life is also recognizing the beauty and strength of black humanity. So, I am with you in fighting for truth and justice for our people. I respect your ideals and I love the contributions that you have made in society in real life.

I love the strength of your family too. I know you respect my family as well. You are a very honest, sweet human being. I am honest with you as well. I am not going to front. I respect you. You are an incredible person and I just love your light. Your light is wonderful and it shines. :) I care for you and I love you as a Dear Friend. :)

Goodnight Courtney on this Day. The Weekend is coming soon.
TTYL :)

Peace and Blessings to You.

Keep Up the Great Work Sister


By Timothy (Me)


________________________


The following Response from Courtney touched my heart. It was a great response from her and I want to share others the sweet words that she said about me. She is such a wonderful, kind black woman. The following words come from Courtney:

Hello Tim. :) 

That is very decent of you. Thank you. It was purposely instilled to have gratefulness of life, respect for it,and never ever forgetting that the creator made all of us they way that he did, for specific reasons. Reaching back in kindness to others but defending those who can't be defended and defending oneself, when warranted. Their are many battles to be had in life, serious ones but, everything about life isn't a battle. I refuse to miss out on the beauty of life because despite certain things, it's absolutely amazing to be here.I am not so much about the cynical nature of things, but more of the simplistic realness of it. And the innocence of it. It's what I want around me and what I will continue to surround myself with. These are my set of eyes and how I view life and will continue to, not so much ignore the opposite of it's beauty but, guard against it. I honor and respect where I come from and have a great understanding that the man upstairs knows my heart like he knows all of ours. Be Patient, be still. Watch, observe, but don't jump. Be cautious but have fun. Run with the wind with every beat of our hearts. Try your best Truth, to enjoy this ride..Be kind to others but don't let them run over you either. Stand up for what you know is right in your heart, without disrespecting others. That behavior is ugly and changes you and will start to show on the outside. Speak up for our people but be cordial to others. 

Trust in this way. The true monsters always reveal themselves when your heart is right. What will be for you will be. I respect you as well, your energy is a pure one. Even when folks come for you, you are never disrespectful. Your parents are strong people and it shows. You are incredible yourself and that shows too. I will never disrespect life, whether it be a flower, animals, people.To fight for truth and justice for what is right when it comes to black people and to fight, regardless if its not a always about this.I just believe, when you have a sense of who you are, regardless if others may be confused about it. your walk is TALL. Its not suppose to be understood by the masses but, their are people who will understand it. :) 

And understand you on all levels as well., with open,warm hearts, with egos tossed aside. The man upstairs will continue to navigate you until he tells you when to stop. When to notice something or someone, when he tells you, it's time for you to settle. It will be an unbelievable understanding in your heart that no one will be able to undue. You have to trust in his guidance and your decisions. Nothing that they will say, will persuade you anything different. It may come sooner or later but , you will know when it's truly for you. I will never understand how people continue to take kindness for weakness. How they are sadly mistaken.


To invest in misery and manipulation, is wasted energy and somehow I just know, you will never be that kind person. :) You live and let live.I will forever appreciate how you treated me and continue to treat not only me but others on this site. YOU get it. I love you as a friend as well Truth. I love all life. You are an amazing, insightful,full of spiritual and human intelligence but most importantly above all else,just fair,caring and decent. I hope and pray that you get what you want out of life. You deserve it. People like yourself, your folks ,give humanity hope.

Thank you for being that... Continued blessings to you and your family.

-Courtney




No comments: