Monday, December 19, 2011

Nearing 2012



__________




_____________________



_________________




__________


Paul H. Moderator3 months agoin reply to tynamarie1
and once they go "out"

they should stay out

but of course, as soon as they get into trouble with that 'greener grass'

they'll come running home

____________

Like Muhammad Ali said, "AIN'T NOTHING LIKE A SISTA".

_____________


________________

truthseekerModerator26 minutes agoin reply to Lboogiespeaks101
This is her business who she sleeps with. It does not give you the right to defame her and call her out of her name. I am not a fan of Ri-Ri because I feel that her, along with nicki manaj, lady gaga & beyonce knowles are the new personification of Sodem & Gommorah. they are a bad influence on the young girls of all races and I do not respect them. with that being said, the racist, white woman needs to keep her racist thoughts to herself. nobody wants to hear it. for the record, once and for all: the term n_____r is a derogatory word put on the Black race by the white race to demean us. It is not acceptable and it is offensive. don't get it twisted because you hear confused Black people use the term forgetting its history of pain and death. you know it is wrong and it is not to be used with any excuse.
______________________________
Note by Me: I don't agree with all of Rihanna's action, but she doesn't deserved to be demonized like that period.
By Timothy
Shangri LaModerator12 hours ago
Nothing but jealousy. That's why they keep making these "jokes" and then "apologizing". Wish Rhianna (Ree-Ann-a as she pronounces it herself) wasn't so raunchy because she is so beautiful, but I know that chick is jealous of the that face, that talent, those legs, that body, her success, her fame, her fortune and her title to some as the sexiest woman alive. They always say things like this about black men and women due to jealousy. People like this fake-a** editor knows who sets the trends, who everyone follows and that she would be nothing if it were not for peope like Rhianna. Keeping hating down there, while Rhianna keeps climbing way up there.

"Turn up the lights in here baby!!! Extra bright I want y'all to see this!!!"

You know that darkness is always trying to put out the light. I think Rhianna's light was too darn bright for that dark-souled, corn-ball, plainest-jane-ever ex-editor, so she felt no other option to show her hatred and jealousy.
________________

What this black guy doesn't understand is that civil rights was never narrow issue except for the narrowminded. There are fundamental moral issues involved. And if we have reason to question Ron Paul on civil rights or other social justice issues I previously mentioned, then there's good reason to pause before joining the Ron Paul agenda. I don't think you can "move on", only move forward or perhaps move backward. While both parties do seemed worn out, the problem is that in the corporate state none others are allowed except on the periphery. Libertarians like Ron Paul either belong to the Republican Party or are consigned to a political wilderness. Progressives are largely in the Democratic Party or are also marginalized. The intersting thing about the Occupy Movement is simply that it declares allegiance to no party, though some Democrats want to coop it. The Tea party, however, is mainly a part of the the Republican Party. Unless the confinement of American political life is broken, democracy is doomed in America

-Savant

_____________

I happen to teach a class in, for lack of a better word, philosophical anthropolgy. And we do a lot of exploring of what it means to be human. That has been discussed and debated for thousands of years. But I don't think such a philosophical discussion is possible here, nor necessary for right now for the sake of the issue to be discussed. For everyone can at least identify actual members of the human race even though the meaning of being human or human nature is arguable. As for Tea Partiers, I think they're human beings and entitled to rights as human beings. But I also think they're backward looking, reactionary people who don't understand the complexities of contemporary society. I think that the human being's relation to nature has to be greatly changed if the world is to be livable, and if human beings are to live in full dignity as well; for human beings are a part of nature, however peculiar a part we are. Also, I do not equate earth and property, as property is a human institution. Earth, water, air are elements of nature which some people have claimed as property. And yes, I think every human being is superior to property. Human beings possess intrinsic worth in my book. Property has no personal being. Property exists for humans, not vice versa. 

-Savant

_____________________

Thats real....as more and more of our people open up that third eye, they'll realize what they're dealing with....unfortunately, we'll have some that never open it up, and will sell their soul to this devil.....Black Love Is The One Thing That Will End This Devil....literally and figuratively....brothers and sisters have to realize that....
MA'AT

@MegaMalik30 It's so much deeper than that. The system never really want Blacks to survive in the first place. The powers that be hate, hate, hate strong Black couples and families. To tell Black women to get with white men is pouring salt on a deep wound that is still there for five centuries. Like the other sista said that White men haven't changed his views on Black women. His sexual entitlement complex is still there and that he will always go back to the White women for sure.


But really though you have to look at it deeper than that, because thats how deep and malicious this attack is.....when the sister stated that it was interesting and telling that whites don't give a damn whether your children are slayed in the streets,or whether or not you have a job, yet show strange concern over who black women are marrying,dating ect....ect....then you know they have a plan up their sleeves, and its the same plan they used to destroy black people in the past.








________________________


SoultrySoulModerator6 hours agoin reply to Iwillbfree
If I had to endure this type of shyt while raising my son - I would have quit my nice job and home school my child...

Parents today got their work cut out for them - stay strong parents of today!!!

_________

Michael CaseyModerator15 hours ago
Wayne getting the teacher of the year award reminds me of the account of Oludah Equiano born free in 1745 but abducted from his home town of Esakka in Benin by his own people to become a slave and then eventually a free man who assisted slave traders in transporting his own people to bondage during the Middle Passage. Wayne was abducted by Baby when he was twelve years old and became enlsaved to a life of criminology and civil igorance, but he was freed by his captor procuring a record deal that would allow him sucess through material and celebrity advantage. He then decided to use his new found freedom to help the white distributors of his music to enslave his own people with the same criminal ignorance that handicapped his intellect and he is given credit for being an educator because he can captivate his audience. Oludah Equiano could captivate his audience too, the slaves had no choice but to listen to the man that was in charge and if he told them, "N________ get in that ship" then that's what they did, but you could never call what he did education, it was dehumanization. This generations mental slaves have no choice but to listen to the people in charge of their hearing and Wayne is telling them to get on the slave ship that he navigates with the white faction that runs him and is dehumanizing his own people to be mysogenizing, drug dealing, femenized, money obsessed, devil extolling gangsters.


________________

fognonModerator19 hours ago
The problem with encouraging teachers to 'connect' with their students is only the Jerry Sandusky types actually do it. The rest do what they always do, keep the teacher/student relationship professional.


Shangri LaModerator5 hours ago
They use people like this to damage our children and some of our dead-headed adults. They make the money and ruin our minds in the process. I'm sure neither of them care either way.
 
babyboy119Moderator6 hours ago
i guess they don't think too highly of common huh......

this report says that they are teachers of the year because of the methodology of getting the attention of lil kids trumps all other categories rather than the content of the words that they are speaking to our children. how about the content of what they say when they are grabbing these kids attention? ok, so i guess its ok to tell ya kids to do drugs, be in gangs, be with all types of women, sell drugs, be a gangsta (or an honorable gangsta, who in any gang you know, joined a gang but didn't get jumped in?) wear rags, hate the way god made you and go get all types of implants to feel better about yourself as long as they are captivating the minds of OUR YOUTH!

ok mr el, let me as you this. would you let YOUR kids get tutored by lil wayne and nikki manaj personally? didn't think so....

two words... MAJOR FAIL!!!
 
 
______________________________


mscpa2uModerator7 hours ago
Thankful I believe in censorship GTFOH! My son can recite Langston Hughes quicker than Nicki or Wayne lyrics. No wonder the USA is last in education compared to other countries. We are officially in hell when Master Degree holding educators are in any catergory with rappers who barely made it out of high school! Damn shame Wayne with several kids, gun charge, syrup sipping mofo and Nicki a woman so insecure with her looks she not only altered it but took it a step further to freakish. These MOFOS are being idolized for swag GTFOH no wonder our kids are beyond lost.
  • Keep doing what you're doing in order to keep getting what you're getting...

    Stand by his side - and your son will be outstanding:)

  • Thanks but day by day it seems my fight gets harder! Especially when you stumble upon bs like this!


  • ___________


    Note by Me: I don't believe that Ron Paul is a Klan member, but I get the point. Strict libertarianism is impossible to totally follow in the 21st century period.

    By Timothy

    BY FAR THE DUMBEST ARTICLE I EVER READ ON NEWSONE! PERIOD! Let me get this straight; you want Blacks to vote for a klan member? From Texas? Hold up hold up hold up hold up (Kanye West voice). I'm lost for words. Republicans never gave me a reason to vote for them. Never! However, I would have maybe said Huntsman. This author wants Blacks to vote for Ron "my son is a biggest racist in the republican party" Paul? Again, I'm not completely happy with Obama either. With that said, you couldn't pay me to vote republican let alone libertarian. Which is what Ron Paul is. I would advise some of you research what a libertarian is before making a stupid mistake and wasting you vote!

    Thank You for your comment. I respect you point as well. I'm just not sold on any republican from Texas let alone a Libertarian. The good thing about this country is that you can make your own choices and we are all free to do so. I also can respect if you have chosen Paul as you candidate of choice. I just refuse to do so!


    jayevans20Moderator19 hours agoin reply to marcus
    So the bad economy is Obama fault? Who was president when the country had a Trillion Dollar surplus and destroyed the economy with his conservative moves and unpaid for wars? I laugh every time I see a republican try to blame every thing on Obama. Stop watching False news!
    LexeModerator2 days agoin reply to Daniel Key
    I am not on the same page as rednecks, racists, etc..I do not want to be "brought together" with them.
    smittyboy7Moderator2 days agoin reply to Lexe
    You got that right!

    MGemel wrote:
    I just can't believe some of the stuff I read on the net these days. I just don't understand how I a 28 year old female who had nothing to do with slavery nor did my ancesters considering we didn't live here then (swedish). But yet I am raciest and " a Devil" according to you. I love or dislike people based on how they have treated me. My mother abandened me and my sister when I was three and was raised by a lot of different folks. I am the least bit raciest. Skin is nothing. Underneth our skin our flesh is the same. We should be equal not one more superiour then another. Belive it or not my feeling truely get hurt when I think that a group gives scholarship to black to help educate them because they are poorer then whites. That is crap poor is poor. I had the hardest time ever pulling myself out of poverty and I am still there. I couldn't go to school because I couldn't afford the payment. A lot of my friends told me hey you can get grants from these places but I got turned down (could under stand that since they made more then me). I grew up for a while in a place where I was the only white person on the bus. I was the minority in my hood. So please just lay off. Not all white women are like that. And another thing every one has a right to be proud or ashamed of there heritage. I am not white. last I checked my skin is peach and my ansesters are swedish. But I am not called a Swedish Amercian? why is that? Anywho just don't understand why rasism is still in this country. My husbands ansesters fought against slavery!
    My argument is simply that white women are NOT more racist than white men. Or vice versa. If a person is racist his or her gender will not make him or her more or less racist.
    As for slavery, actually EVERYONE has something to do with slavery thought only a minority owned slaves.
    Everybody had something to do with it beccuase it deeply shaped and left its imprint on American society, cultura and character.
    In fact, slavery is the ORIGIN of American racism in America. And poor whites were seduced into supporting racism partly out of fear, partly out of a desire to salvage their own damaged sense of esteem.(After all, whites were looked down on with contempt by their social "betters")
    For the wealthy ruling classes, yesterday and today, promoting racism among whites, and dividing whites and blacks against each other, had the advantage or preventing the underprivileged, the have nots of all colors and creeds, from uniting against a common exploiter and oppressor.
    This is what a lot of people do not understand.

    -Savant
    _________
    Stephen EnglishModerator2 days ago
    Ron Paul wouldn't be good for any community of any ethnicity that cares anything about public education, unemployment benefits, Medicaid, Medicare or Social Security -- all of which he wants to abolish in the name of making the rich richer.

    And yeah, those racist newsletters went out for years with his name at the top of every one. If he really didn't know what people were writing in his own newsletter, is he even qualified to be president? Would anybody here allow someone to publish a newsletter with their name on the top and not know what kind of things they were writing in it?

    This is another example of the Ron Paul crowd trying to deceive voters. He is in no way, shape or form progressive. Yeah, he'd end the wars, including the war on drugs. But he'd also end every program we've set up over the past 70 years to help the poor and the middle class.

    ____________

    This is my view. Even if I'm not attracted to the man, I admire the fact that he had confidence. There is a difference between confidence and being obsessive. If a woman doesn't respond to your calls or gives you excuses why she cant see you, that's hint she may not be attracted to you. This doesn't mean she is a bad person, the attraction just isn't there. I've seen and experienced instances where the man attempts to attack your character because you're not interested. I've seen instances where men attempt to weigh you down or pop up every month. No one can force others to be attracted to them, they have to feel it.

    -VirgoSLC

    ________

    Moorspeaks wrote:

    AGAIN....YOU WITH THE ASSUMPTIONS....
    NO SWEETIE....THEY AREN'T....MOST WM ARE IN FACT RACIST TO THE CORE....ARE YOU CONFUSING BEING POLITE WITH BEING NICE?...THEY AREN'T THE SAME THING....NOT AT ALL....AND AGAIN....WM ALWAYS WANT TO CONVINCE ALL WOMEN THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE MEN OF THEIR OWN RACE AND ARE GOD'S GIFT TO WOMANKIND....
    IF THEY ARE SO DAMN NICE....THAN WHY IS IT THAT MY WIFE AND I NOW KNOW SO MANY WW WHO HAVE LEFT WM IN BITTER DIVORCES....*WOMEN DON'T JUST UP AND LEAVE THE MEN OF THEIR DREAMS ONE DAY....IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
    YES THEY MAY BE NICE TO YOU....BECAUSE YOU ARE A BW....TRUST ME...THEY AREN'T SO NICE WITH BM....ESPECIALLY EDUCATED AND SUCCESSFUL BM....AND I WON'T EVEN GO INTO BM WITH ANY DEGREE OF FINACIAL ACUMEN AND FREEDOM....
    AS BW MARRIED TO ONE WM....YOU'RE MAKING AN INACCURRATE GENERALIZATION....THEY'RE NICE TO WOMEN AND THOSE WHO FEED THEIR EGOS AND CATER TO THEIR SENSE OF WHITE MALE SUPERIORITY....
    AND TRUST ME....HAVING AN OPEN VAGINA IS A GREAT START FOR A BW LIKE YOURSELF!....*THEY AREN'T SO NICE TO BW LIKE MY WIFE....WHO DOES NOT HATE ANYONE....BUT WHO IS ANTI IR NOR TO BM....BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT....AND NO THAT'S NOT BEING NICE....I'M SORRY...(HELL THEY SHOW THAT RIGHT HERE ON TOPIX!)
    SORRY TO BE SOO BLUNT....BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS....YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED!
    NOW JUST FYI: I GREW UP IN A SUBURB OF MICHIGAN....WHERE I ATTENDED ELEMENTARY....AND THEN WITH WHITE A MAJORITY OF WHITE MALES IN PARTICULAR... AT ALL MALE PREPARATORY SCHOOLS ON THE EAST COAST ....AFTERWARDS I ATTENDED TWO DIFFERENT IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES....I HAVE LIVED WITH,STUDIED,PARTIED,FOUGHT AND DEBATED WITH,TEAMED UP WITH AND COMPETED WITH WM OVER THE COURSE OF MY EDUCATIONAL CAREER AND LIKE MOST AMERICANS I NOW WORK WITH A MAJORITY OF WM....AND HAVE MY ENTIRE CAREER....
    DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WHITE MALES ARE LIKE....LOL....ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    *QUESTION: DO YOU THINK THAT NONBW WHO DATE BM AND WHO...."TREAT BM BETTER THAN BW" GET OUR ATTENTION BY BEING RUDE,NASTY,ARROGANT AND OBNOXIOUS....DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU?
    CORRECTIONS: IF THEY ARE SO NICE "THEN" WHY....AMONG OTHER ERRORS-

    ____________
    jayevans20Moderator2 days ago
    I see Ron Paul and the Koch Brother paid some folks on here to talk about Ron Paul like he is a legitimate candidate. First of all, Mitt will win that Klan nomination. Second, please don't post made up stuff about what he did to help poor folks. If you do though, please post proof. Enough is enough. I posted this before and I will post this again; please research a candidate even if it is Ron Paul before you waste your time and vote.

    Shane PhillipsModerator1 hour ago
    I don't know why people are calling this Propaganda, I have known Jules Manson for more than a year and the wording in this article is true. Also Ron Paul is not progressive, he believes that business should be allowed to discriminate for racial and religious reasons, and believes that scientific issues 'don't matter'. In most other sensible countries anti intellectuals aren't usually taken seriously as politicians but in America it seems to almost be a requirement.

    Highest30Moderator3 hours ago
    It's no secret that Ron Paul has ties to white supremacist organizations and so forth. What is sickening is the widespread ignorance and lack of education that is prevalent throughout this country since the rise of the fringe, craze, right wing movement. And spare me any s____ about left wing politics. Take it to someone on MSNBC or whoever is consider the liberal in the highly biased, edited, and ignorant news world. I'm reading through the comments and it's the same b_____. Ron Paul isn't racist to "Why don't black people support Ron Paul," or nonsense relating to black people's presumed lack of intellect because some blacks happen to support President Obama. Ah, yes. If you are a black person and agree with some of the policies by President Obama, then you are only supporting him simply because he is black. Nothing more or less. Pick apart the black race as if we have a monolithic mindset yet it seems to me whites are the ones easily led like blind sheep into the fields of hate. These people want to nitpick over President Obama's foreign policies in other countries while ignoring the destructive and equally corrupt policies of white Presidents from the past. And don't think for one second Ron Paul and any other candidate wouldn't engage in these very destructive policies. It's call politics. This article isn't about Ron Paul, but the widespread hate for a President simply because his skin isn't white. If this wasn't about race, then why did this a_____ resorted to the typical n_____ labels and suggesting someone should murder the President's children as well? Since when did we dismiss anything relating to the assassination of a President? Some of you people prance around on a predominately black news site in an attempt to "educated" blacks, but bypass the heinous nature of racism in this story to spread more tired ass responses about welfare state, Obamacare, and etc. If the article was about President Obama's policies, then some of these comments are welcome. However, this article is only a foreshadow into the one of the most racially charge, hateful atmoshpere of politics that hasn't been seen since the 1950s - 1960s. I'm not surprise with the comments on this message board. Lord knows you people make it a mission to come after black people with the same dismissive, coyly offensive, patronizing s__________ to elevate your false sense of superiority. Pathetic.
    jayevans20Moderator1 hour agoin reply to Lawrence Clemons
    And if your republikkkan, why do you support a party that is hell bent on robbing the poor to give to the rich?

    _______________


    Reader wrote:
    I see more BM/WW relations than BW/WM relations, but I have seen both. That said, how can white women be more racist when they do more IR dating?
    You'd think that a racist would only date inside his or her own race.
    Not necesarily. White racist males have been known to get with black women, though once it was simply out of the question to marry anyway.
    But Strom Thurmond, arch segregationist, did have a black mistress and a child by her. Thomas Jefferson, though suspecting that "Negroes are inferior to whites in both mental and bodily endowments," nonetheless had children by slave girl Sally Hemmings.
    It's possible for racists--though more often male than female--to cross the color line in the bedroom.
    It happened even during the days of Jim Crow and slavery.

    -Savant
    _____________

    The very fact that Ron Paul opposed CIVL RIGHTS in favor of PROPERTY RIGHTS, is itself a BIG PROBLEM. And it fits an old conservative tradition of favoring property over people. The defense of slavery and of child labor was also largely in the name of property rights. So there's a LOT wrong with that. First and foremost are HUMAN RIGHTS; people before property. Though coming from a different political and philosophical perspective, Ron Paul might support SOME things progressives would support and oppose some things that progressives would oppose. But that would be coincidental for the most part. Our opposition to militarism, support for the Civil Rights act, the decriminalization of drugs, social security, universal health care are based on values greatly different than Paul's. We have a different conception of freedom and social justice than he does. And if he were elected (and had enough support in Congress)he probably would NOT succeed (even if he tried) to cut the military budget, but he would slash funds for education, health care, social security and the like. I doubt that he would directly attack Civil Rights. But as he thinks the Civil Rights act should be applied to government, but not the private sector, any new attacks on the civil rights of people of color would get very weak opposiiton from him unless someone wanted to hand a "For Whites Only" sign to a government building. As for the original intent of the Founding Fathers, as they were mainly wealthy white men (many slaveholders) I'm under no illusion that they desired democracy or socialism for America. Indeed, even the Federalist Papers indicate that they largely had a limited vision of freedom restricted by property rights and class privilege. Tom Paine perhaps excepted (

    -Savant
    _________

    Shangri LaModerator1 hour ago
    I believe it. These women usually want the black men because of their looks, the myths about their sexuality, the truth about many (not all) black men desiring white women over black women, the truth that many (not all) black men seek out white women to go w/ their fame and/or fortune and they want that money. Look at all the black male millionaires and when they pass away or divorce, half or all of that money goes to their white wife and her family and never sees the black community. That's why they prop all of those white women around the athletes. That's why educating professional athletes, or black people in general will never be on their agenda. Why educate your cash cow so that they will be too smart to fill your milk pail for free? This is why our ancestors and anyone who helped them were killed if they learned to read. Hence, we have been conditioned so that too many of our children today think they are not supposed to be smart. It's all connected. The game is so clear, but too many of us still can't get it.

    Until our men begin to respect, love and protect black women, this world has no chance. We are the mothers of this world. Those who control this place know this, this is why they send out all those messages to the world that white women are better and have incorporated too many (not all) black man into their efforts to tear down the character, reputation and spirit of black women.

    Stop falling for the pretty (as you see it) poison, my brothers.
    ___________
    Seahag12Moderator1 hour agoin reply to JenQueen
    JenQueen, I think she was a crazy, gold-digging RACIST. This is not the first time that I have heard of incidents in which there was a black person married to someone of a different race and that non-black spouse/partner make racial slurs in a nasty argument.

    This is one reason why black folks need to be very cautious about who they marry; you can't just assume that because a non-black person marries YOU, he or she is embracing your race.

    ______


    TAPITEASY:

    @ slayed You don't know if vanessa was cheating or not. We do know she was a gold digger. She was 16 when she met the 21 year old Kobe Bryant. Are you trying to tell me that she would have gave up the draws if he had been a plumber or a mail man? H____ naw! She got with him simply because he was the multi-millionaire basketball player. She was suspect from the start. Her and her mama who said Kobe better marry her or we are going to the police and press charges for statutory rape.

    ______________________


    sex-and-chocolate:

    I hate to bring this up, but I don't feel sorry for Kobe. Most of his money will be going to the mexican community now and not the black community and Vanessa will indeed spoil any man that comes into her life next, with Kobe's hard earned cash.
    I'm not gonna comment of her appearance or anything, I think she looks nice but notice how non-black women that divorce knuckle-dragging black men go back to their own race? Strange ain't it? Yeah, not really.
    Black people, all we have is each other, when will most of us realize this?
    __________

    Jane AModerator57 minutes ago
    She was wrong for saying what she said to him, but I really have no sympathy for him. Terrence married for looks obviously, and she married for money. If he would have taken the time to do what Judge Mabelan Ephriam used to say "Look deep, before you leap" then that all could have been avoided.
    ______________


    Frank wrote:
    *crickets chirping*
    Stop chirping,Frank. Check out Ron Paul's position of the Civil Rights law of 1964. We ought to look very carefully at that and a few other things before voting for Ron Paul.
    He has some ok ideas, but also some very bad ones.


    -Savant

    Ron Paul supporter wrote:
    Ron Paul is the complete opposite of a racist. He speaks of individualism, a strong opposition to racism. He does not discriminate. Ron Paul supports freedom, and as he has said before, "Freedom unites it all, it does not divide us."
    First of all, individualism and racism are not mutally exclusive. Sometimes they are mutally reinforcing. Check out a book called BLACK IMAGE IN THE WHITE MIND by George Frederickson for an analysis ehich shows how individualism (beginning in the Jacksonian era) actually help give added force to racism.
    Now I don't know if Ron Paul is a racist in the sense of viewing Blacks (or non-whites generally) as inferior to whites, but his opposiion to civil rights legislation amounts to DE FACTO support for Jim Crow, even though he claims to be personally opposed to it.

    -Savant

    tishreniModerator15 hours ago
    People need jobs in Black communities not turky's..Maybe if they set up buisnesses for Blacks to work at the amount of Blacks needing free turkey's next year will dwindle.

    Its always nice to give, but the problem with Blacks cant be solved in one day with a free turky.




    ___________

    CobaltBluModerator1 day agoin reply to smittyboy7
    Just because they can fool them self hating negros into kowtowing for them , they think we all will.

    No comments: