Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Trojan Horse and Black Love is a Revolutionary Act

Since there has been a lot of praise for both of these books, I bought both of these books (that are entitled, "Trojan Horse: Death of a Dark Nation" and "Black Love is a Revolutionary Act"). A lot of people in this new generation in the 21st century desire to learn the truth. Researchers and activists are coming out (openly more) to promote reality and to promote the real truth indeed. I knew I would buy both of these books. So, I've used a gift card to pay for the books online. I gotten both of them today in Wednesday of December 21, 2011. So, in the coming days and weeks, I will read both books and make my commentaries on both books. These books are important since the authors of both books present unique insights in Black Power issues. Paul H, crammasters, and other people were involved in writing the literature about these relevant issues. I like how their literature promotes solutions not just expose the problems in the world.

So, it's a great day to learn about my black people and what we have to do to improve our lives and culture.




By Timothy

________________________


Comments on the book: "Trojan Horse: Death of a Dark Nation":

So far, I have read the first 33 pages of the book. The book didn't disappoint me since it offers unique arguments about society in America plus the world. It presented a lot of questions and answers. These items are found in the book in order to remind people about the definitions of racism/white supremacy in concrete terms. The book offered historical examples from drownings, trials, and acts of discrimination in order to prove the point that it's keenly necessary to defeat the enemy of white supremacy. The book believes that individual prejudice is different from racism. Racism according to the authors describes a white supremacist power structure using institutions (like the media, entertainment, religion, etc.) in order for that structure to dominate non-white human beings in a brutal fashion. The literature in the book has been concrete, forthright, and easy to read. The words in the literature are easy to understand or comprehend. I don't believe in blaming all people of any ethnic group for all of evils in the world. So, I want to make that perfectly clear. The words has a resonance in my heart since it validates a lot of what I actually believe in. There are plenty of quotes in the book that offer an introduction to subjects relating to race, trials, political issues, tragedies like Hurricane Katrina, history, relationships, melanin, etc. The book is like a rollercoaster ride of information and issues words in a accurate, controversial fashion.

by Timothy

_________________


     
 
 

No comments: