Monday, January 30, 2012

Power and Liberty




______________







________________



DandelionModerator17 hours ago
The "white man's fear" of being outnumbered is a funny one. The fact that whites have gone into nations being the minority, and yet still managed to cause destruction doesn't register with this clown. Sorry, I don't see any cause for alarm, Mr. White man.


_______

Shangri LaModerator16 hours agoin reply to Dandelion
It registers. He just doesn't care about anyone other populations unless he can use them as tools. That's just the way he and people like him think the world is supposed to be; a naturally sick way of thinking.


_________________

germandog21Moderator18 hours ago
It would be natural for termites to come up with some b____ like this in Arizona. LOL!

Republicans/ p___ party have outlawed ethnic studies in schools. The anti black and hispanic climate in Arizona is so thick, the air stinks. There was a black man that had a powerful position in the p___ party there and his white brothers threatened him and his family, if he did not quit. HE QUIT.

It is the fear of losing power and numerical majority by many white Republicans that has fueled the increase of white supremacy and the white nationalist movement via the p______ party.

IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED, THE REPUBLICAN POLITICS THIS YEAR IS ALMOST ENTIRELY BASED ON IGNORING THE INTERESTS OF MINORITIES, INSULTING MINORITIES, UNIFYING A WHITE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT, BLAMING THAT BLACK FAMILY IN WASHINGTON FOR EVERYTHING WRONG UNDER THE SUN, AND PREPARING TO USE THE CORRUPT SYSTEM OF SUPER PAC's TO ATTEMPT THE UNSEATING OF PRESIDENT OBAMA.

_________________

http://newsone.com/nation/kirstensavali/arizona-lawmaker-proposes-white-appreciation-day/


ANTHONY244Moderator18 hours ago
POOR WHITE REPUBLICAN CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U JUST CAN'T GET PAST UR COLOR INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!!!!!!!!

Something about being White and Minority just don't sit right with u FOLKS.........

But u better get used to it, because A rainbow of color is coming to the AmeriKKK

____________

DandelionModerator17 hours ago
“He’s not nearly as well-documented as he should be, when you consider his power as an orator.”

There are probably tons of well documented information regarding Malcolm X as well as other powerful Blacks that are either destroyed or sitting on shelves collecting dust.

_________________



NINENappy_PublishingModerator18 minutes ago
Malcolm X (El Hajj Malik el Shabazz) shouldn't just be just pigeonholed to a well respected orator/speaker. Yes, Martin L. King gets more press, monuments, etc. But we as Afrikans are the ones who have kept Malcolm in our hearts, on our bookshelves, fighting for his respect and proper recognition as a great teacher, reality checker, truth teller, and warrior in the still-long war of Afrikans in this country liberating themselves from the lies of this society. Not only should we honor Malcom, but also Frederick Douglass and Marcus M. Garvey as well alongside Martin and other Civil Rights folks who gave their lives for racial justice. I wonder if they are going to release the speech for people to purchase and add to their personal libraries. I myself will definitely like to own it. Uhuru!

 
____________


tishreniModerator19 hours ago
Thet dont have any race appreciation days.What the other races have is parades and celebrations to their heritage.On the East Coast they have Irish in Boston in high numbers, and all White race groups in New York city.In Chicago we have Irish, Polish, Ukranian and Itailans.Milwaukee has Germans.L.A has Armenians, Greeks,Russians.. the list goes on.

These groups have major celebrations and parades and nobody thinks twice about it.To say lets have a White appreciation day is streching it.Specify it by ethnicity and celebrate it and noone will have any problems with it...The only reason why we have Black celebrations is becasue Whites know the struggle that African Americans have gone through in this country with the history of racism.Whites have not gone through any of this like we have, so why should we celebrate just White Day appreciation?..

Like i said, just seperate it by ethnic group and throw a parade and nobody will think twice!


___________________

MadamemeModerator14 hours ago
I'd love to see white history month. As long as it was written by:
Nell Irvin Pointer
Ivan van Sertima
James Baldwin
Fredrick Douglass
Henry Louis Gates
Toni Morrison
et al.
The non-white historians
and those who have had to endour the forked-tongue.
Throw in some Malcolm X while they're at it.


_____________________

Republican_BlkManModerator17 hours ago
What else would one of Satan's imps have the unmitigated gall to publicly suggest after they have all but killed a racially/culturally balanced social studies curriculum in Arizona.


__________

Shangri LaModerator
Appreciate these Black Inventors who made you, your mother and your fathers lives better:

Clothes Drier — Modern Forerunner George Sampson 6/7/1892
Computer — World’s Fastest Philip Emeagwali 1989
Curtain Rod Samuel Scottron 8/30/1892
Dry Cleaning Process Thomas Jennings 3/3/1821 3306X

_____________




____________



_______________










__________________





_______________________

NEWME89Moderator1 hour ago
I'm so tired of this political nonsense. With the way the Republican Party has treated Blacks and other minorities, it makes you wonder why any black would want to be associated with the GOP. However on the flip side , the Democratic Party has been just as bad when it comes to Blacks , Latinos and others. They don't really address our issues. Blacks in the GOP today are clowns and the are enslaved mentally. They are still living on the plantation. After Reconstruction you had many Blacks in the Republican Party win politcal seats. From this Hiram Revels became the first African-American U.S Senator from the State of Mississippi. Blanche K. Bruce would also serve as U.S Senator from Mississippi. There many other Black Republicans in office from states like South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, etc. They thrived in office until they were thrown out of office due to White Supremacy. Let me make one thing clear. The GOP of that time is different from today's GOP. Over the years the Democats have taken position of Blacks beloved political party. One time in history they were the party of George Wallace the racist former Governor of Alabama who said " Segregation Today, Segregation tomorrow and Segregation Forever". Both Political parties have ill served the African-American community as well as the rest of the African Diaspora. I think Malcolm X said it best we need to found our own political parties, then maybe our social ,economic and political needs might be addressed.
_________________
Note by Me: I want to be right, but critiquing is also right. So, I applaud the sister for her views.
By Timothy
Kirsten West SavaliModerator15 hours agoin reply to mr_rightnowww
Since when is laying out facts "coy" and "ambiguous"? Whom I chose to vote for is none of your concern. I'm assuming you're an adult capable of knowing that there are more than two political parties. That is my point and there is nothing "coy" nor "ambiguous" about it.

It never ceases to amaze me that people believe anyone daring to critique Obama is somehow conservative -- as if he's proven to be liberal.

Obama is a better choice than Mitt Romney, that's for sure; however, I don't know about your priorities, but I can't find it in my heart to support a war criminal who is partially responsible for the deaths of innocent African babies and the murders of Qaddafi and his family, fully responsible for an extension of the Patriot Act, folding on EPA standards, bail out of Wall Street, cave on universal healthcare, pandering to Latino/Hispanic voters, while waiting until the end-zone of an election cycle to even mention African-Americans and this latest transparent attempt to pander to the Christian vote by blurring church and state.
He's made some excellent choices, and when he does so, I applaud him. If critiquing him on the above decisions makes me wrong, then I don't want to be right.
____________________
BlackHeywoodModerator28 minutes agoin reply to Aceman52
There is no hypocrisy here, News One is a website geared to Black folks, when a Black man endorses,supports and praise a race baiter like Newt Leroy Gingrich it is newsworthy. Just like when Black publications gave voice to those Blacks (and there were many) who was AGAINST the Civil Rights Movement and who HATED and I mean HATED DR.Martin Luther King Jr just as the many White folks did. People like JC Watts, Alan West and others who are detrimental to Black people need to be exposed. For warned is forearmed. Mr.Watts do not mean Black folks any good by supporting those who'd have him serving them tea.
_______
jazzwatchModerator1 hour ago
Why would these meatballs do this?? After Captain Crunch belittle, said a LOT of racist things about US, and these dumb______ would lick his n___  abnd ask for SECONDS, SMDH.......

I'm TELLING ya...these MFs today would make my great grandfather 100 years ago (who would be considred uncle Toms THEN, but wasn't), look like MLK and Malcolm X put together, SMDH.......
__________
Goldenlady410Moderator1 hour ago
Wow! Very strong comments! Where was Allen West when George W. Bush screwed the economy and the country? Why didn't he tell either Bush or Reagan to get the hell out of the US? Where does HE get off thinking that he has any more sense of entitlement to this country than Prez Obama, Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi to tell any one of them to leave? If he was truly telling them to take their ideas out of the USA, why didn't he give the same message to White Supremacists or other racists or Anti-Semitics to also take their ideas and "get the hell out of the USA?"

Although I am really not that politically educated nor involved but I do know one thing, this here thing is deeper than race. I truly believe that it nothing but a class struggle. I believe the "powers that be" are using people like Allen West and Herman Cain as a distraction. See, they know they can put out African-Americans like them to insult President Obama to get the rest of us Black folk riled up and emotional. Know what happens when humans are emotional? We fail to operate in the realm of the intellectual. That is "code red" territory for the "powers" because if we (meaning all the lower class people, not just Black people) start operating in the intellectual then we start paying attention and when we start paying attention we start realizing that as the lower class people, we actually have more in common that unites us than what separates us. Then if we were to start uniting, we become dangerous to them and their hidden agenda.

Same thing with Newt Gingrich and his inflammatory comments about Black people. These Republicans are NOT stupid, they know what to say in order to push emotional buttons with Black people and play off the emotions of White people by putting the propaganda out there that all Black people want to do is live off welfare. If they can keep the people of the lower classes fighting with one another, we are not uniting. This "man" Allen West is just another one of their devices to keep us distracted.

_________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naKejg-i6d8&feature=related

___________
Marie BanoModerator2 hours ago
Where are all these Uncle Toms coming from. Is there some plantation somewhere that is growing them. I thought Clarence Thomas was the last of that breed of old style, c___, Uncle Tom who does massas bidding but they are now breeding like cockroaches. Juan Williams, Herman Cain, Michael Steele and Allen West. They all have no pride, dignity and self respect. The Republican party has shown that it will be using the Southern strategy to win white votes so this makes it all the more disgraceful that there are still black apologists doing their dirty work.
_______________________

BAF wrote:
Well you've now introduced a different subject into the equation. How the world views Africans and blacks in general is not what I was discussing. I was discussing the relevance of "race" mixing and the social,scientific, historical implications and the impact that has on humanity.
How on earth can you discuss race mixing with black people and not discuss how others view blacks?... Marriage with blacks is resisted by thousands of cultures around the globe specifically because of how Blacks and Africans are viewed world-wide... You live in Coo-Coo land if you think they are completely separate issues!
BAF wrote:

When discussing the validity of IR couplings and race mixing in general I feel that ones personal emotions are a detriment and do not contribute in any objective way to the topic.If you are against it fine,but be against it for a logical sensible reason and not just because you are a bigot.
Well actually I am not a bigot, I have many white friends, when debating any subject people use their personal opinions, opinions are built on a number of factors and one of these factors includes emotions...

If you want to talk logic, IR marriages are actually illogical, they produce children that are different from both parents and neither parent can identify with what the child's experiences will be, the kid will then have two different cultures to chose which one to identify with.
Not only that, the child has no one he can call his people, no ancient roots, no history, no claims to any historical land, he will also be rejected by many people on both his parents side of the family, and if he was ever in a race war he could be killed by whichever side he choses to fight with!...
I could go on with this all day!
BAF wrote:

Now the issue of how Africans are viewed in this world is nothing but if not emotional.On this front,I would have to agree with you. Whatever ones perspective on the matter it would have to come from an emotional viewpoint. There is nothing scientific or logical about that issue. It is purely emotional.
It may well be emotional, but how Africans are viewed in the world is a reality for Blacks everywhere, everyday and in reality it is the unconscious reason why many blacks feel it is important for them to try so damn hard to be accepted, loved and romanced by other races, while these races are not breaking their necks to encourage intermarriage with blacks!

The only IRR that is geared towards blacks by any other race is "Low class or irrelevant" whites are encouraged to marry blacks, and this is because the rich white elites figured that they can kill two undesirable birds with one stroke!
Poor whites and blacks will be turned to a camel coloured sub-race who are easier to control and have no claim to anything or any land. They will be amalgamated into white society, thus solving the "negro and white trash problem".
-The Revolutionist
______________
Moorspeaks wrote:

Cosigns...my wife and I know a bw(from my wife's job) that is married to an Italian man like this...while they were dating...he was the "nicest guy" open to all kinds of cultures and ideas....now that they are married and have a few children...everything in their lives is Italian...everything!
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN OR ABOUT THEIR LIVES THAT REPRESENTS THE HISTORY OR CULTURE OF AA IN THEIR LIVES!
*WE'VE BEEN TO THEIR HOME FOR GET TOGETHERS...AND IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE BECUASE SHE ALWAYS WANTS US TO STAY FOR EVER...IT'S STRANGE EVEN!
Lol, you and your wife are probably the only black people he allows her to have any contact with!! Sounds like she's pining for her own culture.
______________________
The Revolutionist wrote:

Many black people are living the fantasy of "everyone loves us and wants to integrate and marry us".
Too many black people are busy lusting after mixing with other races so that their children can have so-called "good hair, good features and light skin", this only helps to devalue blacks even more than we already have been.
We promote IRR at the detriment of ourselves... Let us all see if Arabs, Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Jews, Russians, South Americans and others are encouraging their children to intermix with Blacks, but when we do manage to inter-breed with them, the resulting children are usually outcasts.
If they are not accepting of us, then what the fck are we doing encouraging people to intermix with them?
This makes us look desperate while keeping us firmly at the bottom of the race pile!
Have you noticed that whenever someone uses phrases like "love has no colour" etc it's always directed towards black people? I was reading on another blog, where someone mentioned that it's always blacks who are expected to "transcend race" and it's true. Take the South Asians in the UK for example. Now everybody knows they very rarely date or marry out, yet I don't see anyone telling them they should "break down race barriers" - I don't see anyone telling British Asian women they need to "cast their nets wider" in order to find a mate, yet it's pushed towards us like nobody's business! I'm glad more black people are waking up and smelling the coffee though.
-The Revolutionist
_______
TruthbknownLDN wrote:

Agent, do you think black women consciously seek out racist non-bm? Or could it be that the non-black men are good at hiding their racism and the bw they are involved with don't realise until it's too late? The reason I ask is because I used to know an East Indian woman who was in an IRR with a wm, and he didn't show his true colours until she was was pregnant with their child. And she'd been with him for two years prior to that, and she told me he showed no signs of being racist until that point, he was interested in different cultures, had male friends of other races, and seemed ok until she told him she was pregnant then it came out. She left him after that and has never allowed him to see the child. I don't even think they're in the UK anymore.
____________
hush puppy 60 wrote:
We dont want black blood and you dont want white blood.We finaly agree on something.
Unfortunately for us your ancestors were mass rapists who injected their poison into our gene pool which we are all infected with...

But hey, I have some very good news for you.
Black blood is the blueprint of the human race wrote:
Homo erectus migration from Africa 1 million years ago established population throughout the Old World, but these were replaced by recent migrations of anatomically modern humans, also migrating from Africa.

But the African samples had the most mutations. This too implied that the African lineage is the oldest, that all modern humans trace their roots back to Africa.
http://www.stanford.edu/~harryg/protected/evo...

Behold, child..... I am your creator and your father, therefore without me, there would be no you!

You cannot and would not exist without black-blood, embrace this fact and be at peace with yourself!

Good day to you sir!
-The Revolutionist
________
BAF wrote:
I come from a standpoint of logic,not emotion. I know full well these arguments in rebuttal to mine are purely emotion driven. That being the case,there would be no point in telling them the origins of mankind.
Bearing in mind that everyone on this planet has descended from Africans, do you think that it is logical for Africans or black people to be treated with such contempt or be at the bottom of every single society in the world?...

The African gave these races life, while the white man enslaved, robbed, raped, butchered and colonised these other races, yet still they are quicker to lick the white mans a____ clean before they show an African an ounce of hospitality!... Does this sound like logic to you?

The point I am making is that the world doesn't run on Logic, computers do, humans are emotional (Anti-logic) creatures, most of our actions are down to emotion, and this is how the world is run, the reason they treat whites better is because they fear the white man and what he can do to them... Fear is an emotional response!... In other words, yes my response was emotional, however, it is a fact of reality!
-The Revolutionist
_____________________________


The Revolutionist wrote:


Very true, the "ENTIRE" world are descendants of Africans, but ancient admixtures are actually irrelevant to these races of people, they all look down on, and treat Africans as bottom feeders... And they have no interest in their African heritage!... They all treat darker skined-people the same way, as outcasts or bottom of society, and they generally reject racial mixing with black Africans.
Have you ever tried to remind any of these people that they are descended from Africans?... I guarantee some will probably try to kill you for uttering such blasphemous words!
COSIGNS...1000...EXACTLY!

AS USUAL...HERE YOU ARE KICKING NOTHING BUT TRUTH...BUT THESE FOLKS WHO LOVE AND VALUE ANY DAMN THING THAT IS NON BLACK AREN'T TRYING TO HEAR YOU...

BECAUSE THEY'RE SO CAUGHT UP IN THE FANTASY OF BEING WITH AND REPRODUCING WITH ANYTHING BUT BLACK!

AND THEY SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF YOU AREN'T LIKE THEM...THAT IS IF YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO DATE EVERY AND ANYTHING ON THE PLANET THAT IS NON BLACK...THEN YOU ARE A RACIST...
ONLY BLACK FOLKS THINK AND BEHAVE IN SUCH A SELF DESTRUCTIVE MANNER...WITH PRIDE!
-Moorspeaks
__________


BAF wrote:

Most people are not all people. You seem to be under the assumption that I'm saying an epidemic of IR couplings are ocurring. Thats not it at all. What I'm saying is that it's always happened,is happening now,and in all likely hood will continue to happen. Banging your head against the wall wont change what some other people decide to do. And to say that it is being "pushed" on us is ridiculous. If anything,segregation and racism has been whats pushed on our society during it's history.
FIRST OF ALL...

I'M NOT THE ONLY AA TO STATE THAT IT IS IN FACT BEING PUSHED ONTO US...EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T WANT IT...WHY?...BECAUSE THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT BEING PUSHED INTO OUR FACES IN EVERY FORM...FILM,MUSIC,PRINT MEDIA AND ONLINE...CONSTANTLY...IN EVERY FORM KNOWN TO MANKIND...WHILE BLACK LOVE IS IGNORED,UNDERCOVERED AND DEGRADED EVEN!

IF YOU WEREN'T SO BLINDED BY IR DATING THAN YOU SEE THIS FACT CLEARLY!

BUT INSTEAD...YOU'VE MISSED THE WHOLE POINT...OKAY YOU'RE NOT SAYING THERE'S AN EPIDEMIC...THAN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AND WHAT'S THE POINT OF SAYING IT?

IF YOU WANT TO DATE OUT...FINE IT'S YOUR CHOICE DATE OUT...

BUT WHY DO WE HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY,WHY ARE THERE NO BLACK COUPLES ON TELEVISION...AND CERTAINLY NOT IN A HEALTHY NORMAL BM-BF RELATIONSHIP...AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY THAN THAT..WHY IS THIS NOT STRANGE TO YOU...WHEN MOST OF US ARE IN FACT WITH EACHOTHER BY CHOICE...BUT NOOOO IT'S NOT BEING PUSHED ON US NOT AT ALL...NOOO IT'S JUST HAPPENING NATURALLY...LOL!
ARE YOU SERIOUS!

*YES THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN IR COUPLE HERE AND THERE...BUT NOOOO IT WAS NEVER GOING ON AS YOU ASSERT...AND ON THE SUBJECT OF US BEING SEGREGATED...I MEAN DAMN...IS THE LACK OF THE CHOICE TO BE IN AN IRR WITH WHITES...SOME GREAT LOSS TO YOU...I MEAN DO YOU VALUE WHITES THAT FCKING MUCH...OMGOSH!

IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS SWEETIE...WHITES ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE...MOST OF US LOVE,RESPECT,DESIRE AND VALUE EACH OTHER AND DON'T SEE WHITES AS GOD'S GREAT GIFT TO MANKIND...SHEEZ!
NOW WHAT...INSULTS FOR ME...BECAUSE I'M NOT OPEN TO DATING NONBW(AS IF THAT'S WRONG...BECAUSE NOW WHITES SAY THAT IT IS!)...A QUICK TYPICAL BM REMARK...OR HOW ABOUT..."THAT'S WHY I DON'T DATE BM"....I MEAN THIS IS SILLY AND INSULTING TO BLACKS WHO DO PREFER EACH OTHER!
-Moorspeaks
__________
nene wrote:


no actually it doesn't. if you aren't mating with your race, you are producing something new. it doesn't continue as the same as it was before, thus a BREAK in your bloodline. there are diseases etc that aa's have here which aren't found in blacks in other areas because breaks create new...it doesn't continue as is. sorry. and yes skin is the largest organ on our body so it is used to determine race from the onset.
COSIGNS...EXACTLY!

HOW IS THIS NOT CLEAR?

*HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE A HALF ASIAN CHILD AND THINK THAT HE IS NOT DIFFERENT?...I DON'T WANT HALF ASIAN CHILDREN...I WANT MY CHILDREN TO BE BLACK...FROM ME AND A BLACK WOMAN....I WANT OUR CHILDREN TO BE A REPRODUCTION OF US...PHENOTYPE!
-Moorspeaks

____________

uncle top is a black who uses his achievements to seek white approval praise or acceptance and even go as far to look down and step on his own ppl or distance himself from them.They think that the less they deal with there own and act accordingly they will be accepted into white society.It has nothing to do with actual achievement but the lack of loyalty to your own and need of acceptance from others even approval.They grown a mentality that if they dont show common traits of blacks even marry whites and so on they will be accepted.

its more self hate mixed with the obsession of wanting to be accepted into a world we always have been excluded from.

they want to separate from there own rather then use the education and success to lead there ppl in the right direction.They are so obsessed with not wanting to be labeled with other blacks they develop this "i got here out of hard work your lazy" mentality.They forget that before they got to where they where they where looked as and came from us.

blacks

-Black Separatist

________________


@WandaLouise Regarding " Love and Hip Hop " , you can simply Google pics of the cast and see they ARE NOT all mixed. Now the whole mixed race thing plays into white movie producers ( mainly white men ) promoting themselves. So they can say," she's a pretty Black woman BUT she's part white or NOT all Black." Again,the times of whining and complaining about what Whites don't do for us are over. Blacks have no excuse in this day in age for not making their own projects.They don't have to be big budget flicks. Look at the Nigerian film market ( NollyWood ). The films are very low budget compared to even U.S. Indie film standards but they have a huge audience around the world and make money. The fact that Blacks in America can't make low budget straight to video or internet films is pathetic and inexcusable.

@Kati You are talking foolishness! Most of the bi-racial women STRATEGICALLY chosen to be in films have white mothers because that promotes whiteness. It is the racist white system that created the 1 DROP RULE regarding "racial purity".If these women embrace their Black heritage that's great and they are excepted as such from Black people. People of color, on the whole, have always been accepting of others. It is whites who have been historically xenophobic and blood thirty towards different kinds of people. This goes all the way back to the Indo-Europeans, the inventors of the caste system in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

@islandgirl10 Coming to America and BOOMERANG were great examples of showcasing beautiful Black women in a big Hollywood film.First off to your point, this was during the late 80's and early 90's. White producers had not seen the full impact of Black beauty competing with the European beauty standard. Also these two films were controlled by a BLACK MAN and Hollywood powerhouse,Eddie Murphy, who had a lot of clout in Hollywood back then and could oversee the casting.

-Original People

_________________

@Lisa You are correct about the self hate but be clear this is fostered through the hiding of our history and the proliferation of negative images of Black culture throughout antiquity by white media and educators. If people like Oprah put their money behind projects which showcased THE POWER AND GLORY of Blacks in antiquity (ex. The Mali,Ghana,Songhai,Zimbabwe or Nubian empires) or even in recent history (ex. Black Wall Street ) instead of man bashing divisive projects such as The Color Purple,Blacks would develop an extreme pride in their heritage which is richer and fuller than Europeans. There is a concerted effort to hide the beauty of Black culture but that is the nature of the European beast. What are our wealthy entertainers doing with their creative juices? Wearing dresses like Tyler Perry?


-Original People

_________

@Lisa LOL! On the bottom of what?? Be clear whites use MIND GAMES to program the WEAK. Save that kind of talk for insecure whites or misinformed Blacks. That foolish talk doesn't work with me.Non-Blacks NEED Blacks and it is that NEED that makes us more powerful then them. The problem is, like corrupt politicians, a handful of Blacks are bought off to assist in keeping their people confused.Blacks in America have impacted the globe with their style and culture for decades and the continent of Africa is the richest piece of land on the planet in the area of natural resources. LOL. Bottom of what?? The first people created or THE CHOSEN by God could NEVER be at the bottom! This is why silly white trolls masquerading as Blacks pollute this forum with their mind bending agenda and the white media carries out their negative propaganda campaigns against Blacks. Don't be silly, come correct!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

@ Lisa Perhaps you didn't get the main point of this post. View the video link and then respond. I stated ,HOLLYWOOD HATES PRETTY BLACK WOMEN! Many Blacks are disgusted by the aggressive propaganda campaign to malign Black people in various ways. The Black consumer,like all other races, will buy whatever is available just to be entertained. IT IS THE JOB OF THOSE IN THE INDUSTRY,( Oprah, Tyler Perry, Spike Lee,Antoine Fuqua,F. Gary Gray, John Singleton,Forest Whitaker,Denzel Washington etc ) to pool their expertise and resources together to do positive uplifting work. Even low budget historical documentaries could be done that uplift and inform, instead of silly cross dressing comedies.

@Kati WRONG! Steven Spielberg WAS BEHIND The Color Purple.I do stand corrected though, Oprah was not the driving force behind that project back then and nor was Quincy Jones.He was just the Black face used as a front.Oprah has, none-the less, proven herself to be anti-Black man,despite her close relationship with her father.Strange. As far as Montell Williams, he is a FOOL and useless.This again highlights the fact that the entertainment industry chooses certain types of Negroes. Eddie Murphy was a soldier back in the day and he tried to make a difference with Boomerang, Coming to America and HARLEM NIGHTS.Although comedies, these films portrayed a more sophisticated view of the Black experience. Not surprisingly though white film critics hated those movies. After his sex scandal however his power in Hollywood was weakened and he was relegated to do silly Nutty Professor movies.


-Original People (A Sister)
___________

I see it everyday coming from both genders, wanted to be specific with this one as i was on the other one....we got negropeans all over.....and its a shame.
MA'AT

_____________


Very POWERFUL MESSAGE. Not only that they both was saying thing's
that was correct. But the Sister was trying to help the black Brother to see
what He is so strongly blinded to and not knowing that he Is hurting himself
and not seeing Beauty In a black or dark complected women.. Great Upload.

________________________

_____________________________



___________



___________

Of course, ther simpleminded twit who names herself after SBT's "maceo" isn't serious; just doing the usual deflection and disruption. But those HONEST people who are interested, the quote I posted at #1484 from King a collection of his addresses that were broadcast from November to December 1967, over the CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION. It was the seventh annual series of Massey Lectures. The lectures were named in honor of Vincent Massay, former Governor General of Canada. These lectures by Dr. King were collected together in a volume entitled THE TRUMPET OF CONSCIENCE. While I couldn't expect that uneducated pseudo-Maceo to know this, the position expressed by Dr. King regarding PERSONHOOD and property, is a central principle of the philosophical school known as PRESONALISM. Dr. King studied under Personalist philosophers and theologians at Boston University. He was himself a Personalist, or at least regarded personalism as his "basic philosophical position."(p. 100, STRIDE TOWARD FREEDOM). Personalism espouses the idea of the primacy of the personality, both human and divine. This is both a metaphysical and a moral position. Actually, any personalist (not just Dr. King) would hold the same position that King holds regarding the primacy of personality over property. Therefore, it is idiotic to ask where King got it from, or ponder whether he plagiarized it. When in some of my published writings I argue that freedom constitutes the structure of existence, or speak of human situation and existential freedom,any philosophically literate person could tell that I was arguing from the standpoint of existential philosophy. Similarly, any philosophically literate person knows that when King emphasizes the primacy of personality, or the interrelated structure of reality, he's espousing a Personalist theme. Maybe I can start a philosophical thread for persons interested in such matters.

-Savant

_____________________________________


Kashta_Bureh wrote:

You Black American women fall in two categories....hoochie mamas and "know it all career women." I hate you both equally. The hoochie mama is totally ignorant and moronic, the "know it all career Black woman" thinks she has it all figured out. She will try to boss you around as a man because she has a degree and thinks she is your equal. See why I don't want a Black woman that is studying foreign languages?
Look, I've said this sh&t before, I'm not looking for a woman that will compete with me. I don't need her goddamn degree and I don't need a second income, Kashta is a man who can take care of the bills by himself. I'm not a "boy" like many Black American men, I don't need a Black woman to help me pay bills. So what good is your degree to me? What good is your language skills? I'll tell you, they are worthless. If you Black women want to get educated, get educated in cooking food and cleaning the house, being a good mother. THAT is the language I want you to learn!
I certainly agree with you that a man needs to be a man. If you're a man with your stuff together, you shouldn't allow anyone pay your bills (male or female). Yet, manhood isn't about unfair demonization nor emotionally hurting the opposite sex. Manhood is about taking care of responsibilities, promoting justice, and fighting for solutions via constructive modes. A lot of men are emasculated, because this country gives out mixed messages (along with other reasons. We know those reasons). They or cartel captialistic society tell a man to be strong, yet nice (or don't be a jerk, but don't be passive). These mixed messages cause some men to go into extreme acts in their behavior. Also, I don't believe that all black women are monolithic. In every race, you find women that are nice, indifferent, whorish, materialistic, decent, and a wide spectrum of personalities and other traits.

As for a progressive society, suppressing women's rights in terms of education isn't the way to go. The reason is that if you suppress women's rights, your rights are suppressed since we're all human beings. There are plenty of educated black women that are humble, realistic, and decent human beings. I've known them all of my life and I recently meet a decent, educated sister too as a working colleague. She was nice, soft spoken, sweet, and an intellectual type. So, we shouldn't be naive about people, but we as black men can't paint that broad brush about all females. A real man isn't threaten by a female with a degree or living her life at all. Most men aren't worried nor obsessive about where someone is educated or their livelihood. We have real threats (like white supremacy, poverty, health issues, etc.) and black women are our allies in this fight against real threats.


-By Timothy (Me)
___________

I am aware that there are many who wince at a distinction between PROPERTY and PERSONS--who hold both to be sacrosanct. My views are not so rigid. A LIFE is sacred. Property is intended to serve life, and no matter how much we surround it with rights and respect, it has no personal being. It is part of the earth man walks on; it is not man." ----Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr, THE TRUMPET OF CONSCIENCE (p. 56)

-Savant

___________

You all don't actually see what the h____  is going on either!

I like how you all avoid slippery slopes. So the drunk b_____ is angry with Obama? How Newt and Romney? Is she going to point her arthritic, liver-spotted finger in their faces?

Did not Newt and Romney BOTH ask their constituents to lay off the immigration policies because they want the HISPANIC VOTES????

What's that I hear from you conservatives and NEOCONS? ZZZZZZZZZ nada, zlich, nothing! Why? Because you all are HYPOCRITES! When it came from the black man he needed her foot up his a____? POTUS? I wish that b____ would have tried it, there be no place in this country for her old decript, drunk a_______ to hide.

Imagine you whites sticking up for an old drunk, ex-stripper! F____ incredible the depths of your racisim!

Let's see if you oh so intelligent REPULSIVECANS can figure out why NEITHER PARTY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IMMIGRATION!

I'll wait.........

-bappie


______________

Funny how whenever a WAR breaks out, whites want POOR BLACK MEN to FIGHT for them, but when the poor, oppressed, disenfranchised racially abused, descendant of slaves asks them to HELP him, they ask, "what's the "poor black man" in America doing for himself?"

-Frank
_______________

Logic_c wrote:
Here comes the bus load of dumb a____ black people. Smh. I'm waiting for at least one black person with an ounce of intelligence to post something that contains rational. It's been 34 minutes so far and I have yet to see that.
Some of you brothers are getting brainwashed like that. Goodness. I'm from Norfolk. The rest of the posters are correct.

No real black person is calling a person an Uncle tom if this person legitimately exposes the problems inside of the African American community. We call out Uncle Toms if this person supports the agenda of white supremacy in any shape or form. The agenda of white supremacy includes the following items: poor bashing, supporting reactionary policies, having a hatred of their own black people, acting submissive culturally to non-blacks, and acting in any way detrimental to the advancement of black culture in the world.

So, an Uncle Tom is a black person not acting in the interests of the black community. An Uncle Tom is pro-white supremacy plainly speaking. An Uncle Tom includes people like Jesse Lee Peterson, Pastor Manning, etc. An Uncle TOm is not someone legitimately fighting against degeneracy, fighting against poverty, exposing reactionary drugs, and fighting against crime in an area. Now, you use the slick tactic of legitimately exposing individual blacks causing degeneracy. Yet, you omit the white supremacist system (whose extensions are materialism, self hatred, denial of black people opportunities. This is documented in the new book called "The New Jim Crow," which is authored by the Sister Michelle Alexander) that is the origin of a lot of our problems in the first place. The Maafa, and Jim Crow caused many issues in our land. The psychological pain among some blacks have its origin from those 2 evil parts of human history.

So, yes we expose poverty and degeneracy. Yes, we should inspire our community to be better. Although, I won't tell a bootless man to get up by their own bootstraps. They need some boots first. Not to mention that I will not issue collective blaming among all poor blacks for the stuff that we witness today (for many corporate forces have contributed to record inequality in the world not the poor). The super rich collectively have done more degeneracy, crime, and overt evils than the poor would ever do.

-By Timothy

_________________


homie85:
All of you suck for your black male and black female bashing. No other race sh*t's on eachother like this. Maybe if you made better choices when choosing a mate your views wouldn't be skewed. Stop associating with bums and a-holes. That goes for males and females. Then maybe you'd have some nice things to say about black men or women. Believe me, there are plenty of good black men and women out there. If you choose to date outside your race go ahead, but don't generalize and bash every black man/woman and blame them for your choice.


Wonderful Video Sista!
I've been trying to tell people that they are trying to eliminate the Black race by Changing our Black "Y Chromosomes" into white ones!
Thus Killing us off through Assimilation!
They did it to the Native American, and they are going to try and do it with us!
How many Native Americans look like the Redskins Helmet anymore?
None!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxE7oqS4l8A&feature=channel_video_title



___________


AboveAveragex10Moderator6 months ago
The sad part of interracial dating/marriage is the impact it has on the AA community. A community needs strong men to be strong. Unfortunately, when many of our men get a little success they abandon the community and marry outside of our race. Consequently, that wealth is not directed towards our community's stability. Further, we need strong black men just walking around the community, being men. Without them, children are drawn to negative behavior - gangs, violence, drugs. I strongly believe what is wrong with our community is the black man has abandoned it. Some blame the woman/mother, but who can check the woman/mother - the man/father. Without him, we falter.

________-

phazex_femaleModerator6 months agoin reply to BakkByPopularDemand
Hotlicka323 was "on point." Some of these igno"rant" a_____  DUMMIES are clueless in not knowing or believing that the agenda from DAY 1 has been to rebuke, dispute, disparage and to annihilate black people. MEN should be at the helm of their communities. But one can quickly SEE that these dumb-a____ know nothing about their lineage, heritage and culture. And yep, many stem from "single mommas heading up the household." Bitter at black females in general because of MIA "daddies." Do the math. You know, you can only look at some of these retards, shake your head and pray that self-actualization will knock them upside their dam heads.

"Black people cannot be racist because we lack POWER to AFFECT change on a large scale."
Get it now, dummies? And I find it VERY amusing when individuals "run up in threads" and MUST proclaim for all the world to know that, "I got a euro-clown or whatever." Inter-racial relationships ARE a reality. But this does not mean that all black people must agree and embrace it. Check the manner of how some of these individuals post in threads. Examine the negative comments that they state on just about every commentary, especially those that focus on black women. Between these imbeciles and the TROLLS, you just have to laugh.
You WILL see that at base level? Many ARE what I reference as "fundamentally flawed."

I DO applaud those that embrace the proliferation of the black race. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

"If you allow a SNAKE up in your house and it hisses? Why the f_______  are you surprised?


_____________

Logic_c wrote:
We're not related. Just because we are the same ethnicity or race that does not mean we are connected. My views are way different than most of you and I am glad to admit that.
We're not related?

My goodness, Tell that to DNA. We all have the same origin from Africa genetically.


-By Timothy

___________

HUFFPOST COMMUNITY MODERATOR
PurpleTomato
Farmer/Baby Boomer/Liberal Democrat
08:54 PM on 01/11/2012
According to the Dallas Morning News,in 1996,Paul defended his claim made in a 1992 newsletter­,that said,"We can safely assume that 95% of black males in Washington DC are semi-crimi­nal or entirely criminal"P­aul told the Dallas Morning News that the statistic was an "assumptio­n you can gather from published stories"  
___________
            
09:41 PM on 01/11/2012
Yep. The same crap he now claims he never wrote.

So much for RP being "honest"..­.  
____________
ProudToBeVeryLiberal
      
09:22 PM on 01/11/2012
Have you read what he wrote in his newsletter­?

Full of dignity and honor? If you believe so, you clearly share the same "values" as David D.uke. Incidental­ly, a big RP supporter.­..   
______
 ProudToBeVeryLiberal
      
08:35 PM on 01/11/2012
Oh yeah, let's ignore that we are in a WORLD DEPRESSION caused by the unspeakabl­e greed of the richest elite. Let's just blame the black guy!!
Tell me how eliminatin­g all corporate regulation would magically eliminate the greed that provoked this economic crisis.

Humor me, please.  
He wrote very clearly that he believes every form of corporate regulation is bad because it favors big business over small business. The irony is, the OPPOSITE is true and demonstrab­ly so.

We used to have dozens of ISP providers. Now we only have a handful and they collude and give us crappy service for outrageous prices. Japan and Korea have strong corporate regulation­s that have prevented that from happening. You can get 50 Mbps service for $20/mo. and choose among dozens of providers. Because their strong corporate regulation­s prevented big business from buying out all their competitor­s.  
___________
The slave trade in the Indian Ocean, shows that Arabs enslaved 35 million Africans. A lot of Africans were taken from the Arabian Peninsula to India to establish armies for the Maharajahs.
When the Portuguese came to East Africa, the Omani Arabs established, with the Portuguese, Zanzibar and made Zanzibar the largest slave trading fort in the world.
Read about the Berlin Conference, Mussolini in Ethiopia, Cecil John Rhodes in South Africa, Fredrick Lugard & Dr. Jameson in Nigeria.

















@kizzmac You do best to know your African history before you make silly comments.
The Slave trade started with the blessing of the Roman Catholic Pope, Martin V and Priest Bartolome De Las Casas on the island of Hispaniola, now called Haiti & Santo Domingo.
The first Africans to be brought into slavery never came from Africa, but were taken from Spain into Haiti (Hispaniola) in 1506 AD. These Africans (Moors) themselves first conquered Spain (Iberia) in 711 under the leadership of Jabal Tāriq.


____________________
Dr. Clarke has given many solutions, but he was a classroom teacher, not the leader of a movement. Clarke’s solution is no different from the solution of the great Pan-African leaders we’ve had in the past, such as Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Walter Rodney, and Kwame Nkrumah.

















No man or woman is bigger than Black People. We have to get beyond praising
leadership and work towards the upliftment of Black People world wide. Lets stop it
with the deification of leadership and focus on the stabilization of Africans at home
and in the diaspora. A leader is only a servant of the people.
Lets put the focus back on the people. Unity is the strongest force in the universe.
Tap into it Black People!



_____________

2 comments:

tiaolou003 said...

Newport Cigarettes Official Website road which gets off work, handles matters on the way, so long as has leisure time, will dehydrate the smoke hall to draw up several water smoke. No wonder the tour guide said that the Egyptian men are not pump water the smoke in Shui Yanguan, is on the dehydration smoke hall road. The pump smoke, already became them to live an indispensable part. As early as in the ancient Egyptian time Newport Cigarettes, Shui Yanjiu is the riches and honor and the status symbol, only then the imperial family members and the aristocrat can enjoy.

Therefore, at that time Shui Yanping designed is very fine. 18th, the 19th century, the water smoke spread to Europe, once was all the rage the entire Europe continent. It can be said that the water smoke culture is in the Egyptian culture an essential part Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp. Certainly, also some people said that the water smoke stems from Turkey, is inseparable with the Arabic literature, some literary giant's shocking work is forms in one's mind in Shui Yanguan. Egypt is also good, Turkey is also good, Shui Yan origin as if we without knowing where to begin have researched. Nowadays, Shui Yancheng Egypt common people's ordinary consumable. In Cairo's street corner Newport Cigarettes

kevin21 said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml