Monday, February 6, 2012

February 2012 Info



____________________




______________________

Shoutout13Moderator15 hours ago
This from the same group that knowingly let the country be sold out to "Free Trade" (not fair trade because it's not a level playing field. How can you compete with slave waves?).

This same party is trying to push through again the previously rejected and deceptively misnamed "right to work" legislation which basically takes away even more benefits, lowers wages even more and takes away worker's rights to collectively bargain for a fair wage. All the while putting even more money into the pockets of the business owners.

Firefighters regardless of race, should not be a "discount special" worked for "chump change".
Who wants to be helped by an Emergency rescue person that is overworked, underpaid and totally burnt out and distracted because he or she can't put food on the table anymore?

I have seen some unions where I had my criticism but overall, there are many places where without an intermediary, many individuals would be exploited and have no voice in their work safety conditions, wages or benefits. Being able to have a say in your job is actually
more like democracy than the communist picture painted by propagandists looking to justify stripping workers of their benefits and rights (that, by the way, is like communism or more appropriately, fascism).

This ad is nothing more than the guilty party trying to deflect attention by pointing the finger at conditions that he set up in the first place.

Two forced taxpayer funded bailouts and after all the corporate welfare, still the economy is sputtering.

The actual people who enable businesses to run and buy products and services need a bailout.

Are there people so wealthy and detatched from reality that they would greedily destroy the source of their wealth and those who service their homes and neighborhoods just
to see a short term profit?

Most of the "not spending" is an attempt to justify putting the same obstructionists; who are letting roads, highways and bridges decay and go unpatched, back into office.


http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page/blog/view_posting.html?pid=553346&profile_id=56436292&profile_name=crammasters&user_id=56436292&username=crammasters&sizinator_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blackplanet.com%2Fyour_page%2Fblog%2Fview_posting.html_page_size&sizinator_page_size=50



__________________

Shoutout13Moderator1 hour agoin reply to germandog21
I don't know if anywhere in the Asian culture there is a term similar to "Uncle Tom" or "sell out" but if they do have such a term, I have no doubt this woman is hearing it.

Even though she's representing China, I expected the ad writers to ignorantly have her saying:

"Me love you long time".

This ad is nothing but further insult to those who understand the hypocrisy of the person making the accusation.

____________

Nebuwah HutipModerator17 hours ago
What's amazing is that that Asian woman agreed to do this. How embarassing for the American Asian/Chinese population.

___________

californio wrote:
I have not read him but had to sit and listen to him speak.
Yes I know Racism exist but he like the the boy who cruied wolf.
Wolves exist but cry wolf all the time and NO ONE is going to believe when a real wolf shows up.
Same with r/acism , it exist but you Liberals keep crying Racism when ever you hear some thing you dont like or anyone disagrees with you on ANYTHING.
Fact is the vast majority of Conservatives have no problem getting behind some body like JC Watts or the above governors I mentioned.Yet because we feel Obama a poor leader we must be racist.
Well, if you haven't READ Wise you have at best a superficial grasp of where he's coming from. I know conservatives will support--at least sometimes--blacks who support their rightist philosophies; most often they're blacks who either comfort their white conservative peers by supporting the the view that the only problem (or at least main problem) is not racism but Blacks complaining about racism. Conservative whites support only those Blacks who are quiet about racism. And when one of those conservatives---like Juan Williams in his interview with Newt Gingrish--gets the nerve to even raise the issue of racism, he or she is promptly "put in his place" (as one female supporter praise Newt for doing to Juan Williams). Yep, uppidy Negroes are still being put in their place...and if anyone protests, well they're just "whining" or "crying wolf,"

-Savant

_______________

To say we as a race are divided is an understatement.I watch neither show but,find her comment about the african american dream offensive.Why? not just talk about the lady.Why generalize African Americans.What was funny about her comments?The black men defending her,should be ashamed of themselves and the sisters defending her.She will continue to stereotype blacks because we will still support her.Damn shame.


-venita brooks (on Handler)

_________________-


Chelsea Handler is an ignorant white person. No one gave her the right to comment on the lives of African Americans. Calling Phaedra the "African American dream", was unneccessary and uncalled for. Wake up people! This is the second borderline racist comment this chick has made and yet we are still willing to listen to her ignorance instead of setting her straight. It doesn't matter that you thought the grape soda comment was funny or you think Phaedra is ignorant, bottomline Chelsea Handler shouldn't be saying anything. Honestly, it's like when white people use the n-word. Ms. Handler doesn't understand enough about African American culture to even go there.
Anyone that knows anything about reality tv should know these shows are edited in a way that takes the most innocent of comments completely out of context. Furthermore, when you show only a clip of an edited episode who knows what was really going on.
It doesn't even matter if Phaedra is married to an ex-con. The key there is ex. Most of these men pay their debt to society and they want to move on. It's society that wants to constantly remind them how much of a screw-up they are.
_____________

Anne wrote:

The greed is on the part of corporations that have gotten wealthier partly with exorbitant tax breaks and the outsourcing of jobs to other countries for much cheaper labor. Do you seriously think anyone in his or her right mind "envies" the ethically and empathetically challenged Willard Romney for all his wealth, or corporations whose leaders ill-treat their workers that help them produce their wealth? Not everyone wants to be rich, but they do want to live lives with dignity without having to choose one necessity of life over another. Considering that "red" states are where welfare is most common, and which score quite low in measuring certain qualities of life like obesity, teen pregnancy, and drop out rates, it's ironic that you are still echoing the phony meme about how Democrats promote "sloth and greed."
Finally someone on Topix understands what really has happened to America. The southern states are the poorest and least educated, yet they will continue to support the Rich white CEO's and Politicians who sell them out every election.

-Wise American

______________

That's a tired joke, especially since most politicians these days resort to teleprompters. Actually, Barack Obama--who is continually being called a Muslim Communist, illegal alien, and so forth by the Right--is perhaps closest among contemporary politicians who is as articulate are the more articulate statemen of at least the 1960s. But Lincoln/Douglass style debates belong to a bygone era--an era when people who could read used to do so, and often didn't shy away from literature, history, etc. Also before the era of Youtube, ipods, etc. As for Newt Gingrich, I understand that he was supposed be an historian. However, he only sounds like a scholar when you compare him to even lesser lights with whom he's competing in the Republican primaries. Even SBT's Maceo could sound brilliant in that crowd. LOL!

-Savant
________


Long before people were aware of cyberstalking and racist groups organizing online and tech enhanced offline stalking/harrassment, a lot of people said I was exaggerating.

I regret that it has gotten worse and that it has taken me years to recover from being drugged due to a discrediting smear campaign by among others, a resentful and vengeful racist and closet gay white dude angry that I intentionally would have nothing to do with him.

(could be the reason so many white racists continue to lurk in here like disgusting love sick puppies. After all, who hangs around someone they don't like and "claim" isn't worth their time?)

but I am glad that the reality and the truly extreme level of sickness of some racists lurking in and infiltrating Black websites and other endeavors is, more and more, being exposed and called out by other Brothaz and Sistahs.

At that time, I was exposing a lot of the "Murdoch" dirt as many who visited my site back in the day may remember. I have no doubt that a follower of the fascist Fox "Nazi" mindset was also instrumental in the very complex website hacking, financial account manipulation and "way beyond word of mouth rumor mongering" that encouraged many around me as well as strangers in my area to knowingly and sometimes unknowingly intensify the situation.

________


Just check out Eric Cantor's fb page and read the hate that is allowed there non-stop.




_______________

EricModerator17 hours ago
I viewed a show that brought it up that this ASIAN female was an actress speaking pigeon english on purpose. False bold narrative attempt here I see. RIGHTWING REPUBLICAN'S ARE AGAINST OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS TO PLACES LIKE CHINA AND ABROAD? LOL & HA HA! Hard sell when they are so against the taxation of AMERICAN COMPANIES, that have off shore accounts. Cayman islands PO BOXES? Just look at MITT ROMNEY when asked about his wealth? HE appears like a life sized Ken doll doing an erectile disfunction commercial. And the rightees send in their control squad to hit the airwaves saying,"Why should any successful American be penalized? Thats funny too. When brought up that MITT killed Jobs they then say ",But his wealth trickled down to the poor". They are hilarious.


_______________

SimplyComplex_87Moderator14 hours ago
i must admit, a lot of these campaign attack ads are hilarious as s___ in their almost childlike simplicity. but yes, this is racist...the GOP candidates have already ceased to surprise me.

_________________

Michelle Obama is a well rounded human being and she happens to be Black. For those of you that think her dancing and doing push ups is wrong is just plain stupid. She is just showing that she is not Off Limits and she is just like everyone of us. She is a strong beautiful Black Woman who is concerned about others. He dancing and being interactive with the students is great. She's all about physical activity. Those of you complaining are mad because you probably can't dance or even do a damn pushup. She dresses approriately. When she wears short sleeves she looks d___ good in them and there are a lot of women out there who wish their arms looked that good. They wish they look as good as she does in anything. She wears clothes from Targets for goodness sake people. Also clothes from unknown stylists that are now famous because of her. She has her own money too so she doesn't need to spend tax payer dollars for her vacations. What you people need to realize is the Obamas's are not poor. They had money before they moved into the white house. So stop tripping on her clothes and vacation spots and concentrate on the positive things she has done and is still doing. We need to build her up and instead of constantly tearing her down. Especially us as Black Men and Women. Jealousy is such a ugly thing. If you're concerned about what law she studied just ask her. I am sure she wont have a problem telling you

____________
Sep 29 2011 - 1:10am
Needless to say that China, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, Bangladesh, etc... are in lands that had the World's Oldest / First Known Civilizations! Furthermore Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt, Sudan, Somalia are in the regions of the ancient 'Fertile Crescent' area from where both agriculture & civilization began - Well before the US or even Greece & Rome were even thought about!
IMHO: The problem w the death-penalty, especially in the US, is the way its applied- IE: generally targeting people of color & poor folks - even if they are shown to be likely innocent [IE: Troy Davis] - mainly for poly-trickal posturing [IE: so-called 'getting tough on crime' - which is code for 'getting tougher on Black & Brown folks'] rather than in the service of justice! Thus if this injustice of the application of the death-penalty can't be corrected then it should be abolished!

_____________


http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/09/28-1

__________


RBG Soldier wrote:
Hello Bappie. I'm not surprised they marked my posts.This is the type of info they don't want black people to know about. They want it to stay hidden. I actually got the information from a site that King Jabbar gave me. We were having a converstaion in our pm messages and he gave me alot of good information. That brother knows a lot to be so young.
I was not aware they called their wives Archons. I never heard that word before. But these seret socities exist fro a reason. They want to keep black people in the dark about who really has the power. When I was a kid I really thought the President was the most pwerful man in the world!lol I couldn't have been more wrong!lol But it is sad that they use black athletes,entertainers and politicians to keep the rest of us in the dark. They're all house negroes in my opinion. The truth has to be known if black folks really want to be free. We can't have libearation if we don't even know how the world works and who controls what. Know what I mean?
True. However, that is one long, labrious road with so many interconnecting byways that it may take a lifetime to learn all one needs to know about this world, who we are, our place in it and who really is running things.

Yes, the word Archons is in the Gnostic Texts which is an ancient manuscript and I am interested as to how they came about the word and started using it and why use it?


-bappie

_______________________



RBG Soldier wrote:
I found a great article on the Black Boule. I'm not sure if many black folks are familiar with this organization. I found this article very interesting.
In 1904, the first African -American Greek Secret Society was formed in Philadelphia, by Dr. Henry Minton and five of his colleagues. The Boule,(an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi) and pronounced "boo-lay"), was formed to bring together a select group of educated Black men and women.
Fashioned after Yale's Skull and Bones, the Boule historically takes pride in having provided leadership and service to Black Americans during the Great Depression, World Wars I and II, and the Civil Rights Movement.
What could the Boule offer America's Blacks in the early 20th century? Joining the exclusive secret society offered advancement and perks to select Blacks in return for loyalty to its objectives.
Excellent post bro, I will be looking into this... I never liked that "W.E.B. Dubois" character as he opposed what Marcus Garvey was trying to achieve which was "do for self and Black nationalism". Dubois fought for the exact opposite, which was for us to be amalgamated into white society and be even more reliant on them!


-The Revolutionist

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKJQHM8BEK69PJD5G/p2

_________


RoLuke wrote:

He's probably just cheating =( lol....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
^^^Is this like the anti-christ? My screen started to shake when I googled the name....lol
Yes I'm familiar with the Baphomet. From what I've heard he's worshipped by many of the elite in the entertainment industry and government.I've even seen videos on Youtube where Baphomet has appered in Lady Gaga,Wiz Khalifa,Kanye West,Rihanna and Jay Z music videos. Makes you wonder what the hell is up with these celebs?

-RBG Soldier

____________

The Revolutionist wrote:

Excellent post bro, I will be looking into this... I never liked that "W.E.B. Dubois" character as he opposed what Marcus Garvey was trying to achieve which was "do for self and Black nationalism". Dubois fought for the exact opposite, which was for us to be amalgamated into white society and be even more reliant on them!
That's a very interesting point. We do have a class of blacks that have always had money and considered themselves above the average blacks. In fact, they probably hate/hated blacks more than whites if you read some of their writings. Before desegration, there was class division within our race and sometimes it was even based on color. If you're brown, stick around, if you're black, get back, lol.

They actually had a paper bag criteria to get into different social circles, like Jack N Jill.

We have a town here in NJ called Gouldtown. I guess it was named by its founder. Legend has it that it was a town of very light skinned blacks. Some so fair that if they wanted, they could pass for white. They intermarried to the point of genetic defects, mostly cognitive. That's how determined they were to keep their fair skin color. Sound familiar?

Oprah's boyfriend, Steadman is from an area (near Cape May) where they still have blacks living in shacks that have that uppity attitude. They're unbearable to be around.

-bappie

______________

bappie wrote:
Yes, King Jabbar is very knowledgeable on a wide range of subjects, especially subjects that relate to blacks world-wide and African history. He's deep.
Jabbar is a cool dude. He was telling me about black people in Africa,Jamaica,Europe and China. he was telling me about African queens I never even heard of. The guy is all over the place!lol He's one of the more intelligent people I've met on Topix. Many black people know a little about our own history. But he seems so well rounded about knowledge even outside of black history.He also handles himself very well in debates. I guess that's easy when you got all your facts in order.lol But seriously I think alot of these so called intellectuals here on Topix could learn a lot from him. I know I have.

-RBG Soldier

__________




RBG Soldier wrote:
Yes I'm familiar with the Baphomet. From what I've heard he's worshipped by many of the elite in the entertainment industry and government.I've even seen videos on Youtube where Baphomet has appered in Lady Gaga,Wiz Khalifa,Kanye West,Rihanna and Jay Z music videos. Makes you wonder what the hell is up with these celebs?
Yeah here is a photo of Marilyn Manson wearing a Baphomet shirt.

Nuff said.

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/ihvh/img/marilyn...

-Redefined

_______

RBG Soldier wrote:
Thanks alot bro. I'm just doing my part. I feel our people need to be aware of these type of things. We still got a lot of phoneys running around here acting like black leaders. You're very correct about DuBois. He sold black folks out from the very beginning. Marcus Garvey was a big admirer of Booker T. Washington. When Washington passed away DuBois thought that was his monet to be the next big black leader. But them garvey came along and ruined all that!lol Dubious hated Garvey with a passion. He even made fun of Gavey's UNIA organization. He called it the Ugliest Negores In America! Can you believe a black man would say something like that? But I have to remend myself that he was a mulatto so he thought he was better than darker skinned blacks. What a sellout punk!
Yeah, I have looked into Dubois's philosophy and found that he claimed the best way to uplift blacks was not by "black nationalism" or "doing for ourselves" but by joining with the whites, he helped set-up the NAACP which was funded by rich whites who stayed in the background controlling an organisation that was meant to help blacks move forward!

He said that Marcus Garvey's methods were wasteful, illogical and almost illegal, he also fought agains Marcus Garvey's "Black Star Liner shipping company!... It was only when the whites started turning against him (U.S. Department of Justice) did Dubois start to realise that whites don't want blacks in positions of power unless they are puppets.
Dubois then tried to rid the NAACP of its white board of directors but failed and had to leave the organisation, ultimately he ended up living in and dying in Accra, Ghana.

The moral of the story is that if we try to better ourselves by climbing white organisations they will eventually view you as an "Uppity Negro" who must be taken down a peg or two. These Uncle Toms like "Dubois" always learn the hard way!

Marcus Garvey had the right ideas for the upliftment of our people which was stand-up and do for ourselves, Marcus Garvey's philosophy is the most relevant for black people at this point in time!!!...

-The Revolutionist

________

Very interesting and helpful post. Yes, the story always seems to end that way for blacks who put their entire faith in whites, their system and hopes that they will be accepted and respected.

Look at Steele, Keyes, Cain and a few others. Once their usefulness to the Republican cause, they were cast aside like they never mattered and yet, they still do not learn from their mistakes. To be used in the most disrespectful way possible and then to be cast aside. Of course, we've always had self-enriching negros among us who are out for self and there's not much you can do about that type of person

-bappie


_______



Proud Sis wrote:
You're obssessd with my husband because he's a Jew..and you hate Jews..even though you claim to love Jesus lol
NO...ACTUALLY...IT'S YOU THAT HAS A BIG PROBLEM WITH YOUR HUSBAND BEING A JEW...WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CONVERT TO BE WITH A JEW..I'M HAPPTILY MARRIED TO A BW...ONLY A DESPERATE A___ BW...HELL MANY JEWS DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE JEWISH...LMBAO!

FIRST OF ALL...I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO HATE ANYONE...WHEN,WHERE,IN WHAT TERMS?...AGAIN STOP TRYING TO STIGMATIZE ALL BM...YOU CAN'T...AS MUCH AS YOU TRY TO ON A REGULAR BASIS IT'S B_________!

NO I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO HATE ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE...WE'RE ALL IDIVIDUALS ARE WE NOT...I TAKE EACH NEW PERSON AS THEY COME...IF THE SHOW COMMON HUMAN DECENCY,RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION FOR ME AND MY KIND...THEN SO BE IT...THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE...I WAS RAISED TO UNDERSTAND THIS FACT...

BUT SORRY...NOT EVERYONE IS A GOOD PERSON(LOOK IN THE MIRROR!)NOR DO THEY ALWAYS MEAN YOU WELL...JEWS ARE AMONG THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO FOR THE MOST PART HAVE HURT AA...MY PEOPLE...SO IF I CALL THEM ON THEIR DEMONIC BEHAVIOR IT'S NOT BECAUSE I HATE ANYONE...IT'S JUST THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR...THEY HAVE THE CHOICE TO DO OTHERWISE....BUT THEY DO NOT WISH TO!

NEXT OF ALL...WHEN DID I SAY THAT I LOVED JESUS...I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY MADE THAT STATEMENT EITHER...AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...MOST JEWS HATE THE NAME OF JESUS...NOT TO MENTION THE MAN,THE HISTORY-EXISTENCE OF CHRISTIANITY...AGAIN...THAT'S MOST JEWS...

Jewish Youths Brag About Killing Jesus-
*http://youtu.be/uZyTJ5ASMCE

As Seen On Israeli TV, Jews make fun of Jesus being Crucified-
*http://youtu.be/-1dPy0EVTvc

Israeli talk show make fun of Jesus and Mary-
*http://youtu.be/qtVpHUjwQSA

NOT ALL JEWS...

THERE ARE IN FACT SOME VERY DEVOUT JEWISH CHRISTIANS...SOME OF WHICH HAVE BEEN DISOWNED BY THEIR OWN FAMILIES BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH!

*AND ACCORDING TO THE BIBLICAL TALE AND OTHER BIOGRAPHIES OF JESUS'S LIFE...THERE WAS NO MENTIONING OF HIM HATING ALL BM...AS YOU AND ZIONIST JEWS DO!

-Moorspeaks
_________

bappie wrote:
We should question everything. That's why we have the ability to think. We should never follow anyone or believe anything blindly but question everything we've been taught. Religion, history, governments the who kit and kabodule. We should never join anything nor give our allegiene(sp) to anything until we've throughly checked it out.
Right on.


-Redefined

_______________________

The racism (sometimes only thinly veiled) within the Republican Party is so obvious one has to be stupid or disingenuous to deny it. I'm not sure whether you're stupid, disingenuous or both.
Every honest and intelligent person knows that given that in the minds of many whites "welfare" is a code word reference to "lazy n____s"--regardless of how many white poor subsist on welfare--and the expression "welfare President" in reference to Obama simply reinforces the racist appeal.
Even if Gingrich isn't a racist himself (which I doubt), then he is certainly appealing to racism to arouse his base.
As for the black republicans who promote the reactionary and racist Republican agenda,it is THEY who need to explain themselves.

-Savant

_____________


attai1 wrote:

Yes Sir, i agree globally except on the conclusion.
It's very important that these radical white racists be visible here : for the too optimistic Black people who are ready to endorse the "get over it" mindset or feel that Obama USA are now color blind, it's a good though stinging (and revolting) reminder of the sad reality.
Like i said before, my AA Mentor who is not a ghetto man feels like a vital need to go OUT of the USA from time to time to relieve the tension of the not-so-hidden racial tensions that still innerve the American society.
Plus it has been very informative for me as a foreign observer to realize how deeply rooted the KKK mentality is in many layers of white America.
You see the bestialization is not common in anti-Muslim rhetoric in Europe for example to slowly go back to the thread topic.
a whiteboi
Your AA tutor expresses a feeling which many educated Blacks express, and even a good number of not-so-educated Blacks express: Sometimes we'd like to pack our bags and just go away for awhile. Maybe not permanently, but for awhile. Though fully aware of Le Front National and problems of racism in France, I still cannot deny that I simply felt that I could breathe more freely in Paris than in any city in America, my own country.
Even if Richard Wright exaggerates, he wasn't simply lying when he wrote "There is more freedom in ONE BLOCK of Paris than in the whole of the United States." I fully understand if North Africans disagree, I will not claim my experience applies to all. But I'm not the first AA to say this. W.E.B. Du Bois stated in his AUTOBIOGRAPHY that were it not for his commitment to the Black struggle in America, he might have stayed in France permanently. I admit I was tempted

Yes, I first met Dr. Cornel West in the 1980s while I was a student. He's an engaged activist intellectual of the left. His dad, a preacher out in California, on one or more occasions had Dr. King speak at his church while Cornel was a kid. Cornel for awhile came under the influence of the Black Panthers, and I think he told me that the knew Bobby Seale and Huey P. Newton.

-Savant

______________


____________


bappie wrote:
You're absolutely right. Some blacks still suffer from the invented racial classifications. There is no such thing as race other than human race. There are superficial and some genetic differences, however in terms of species, we're all the same. If it weren't true, we would not be able to mate with different races.
Race is a construct of whites (the minority) in a brilliant move to elevate themselves above all other races based on skin color, eye color and hair texture. This faulty logic is soundly disproven when one can find a man in India, darker than the darkest Sub-Saharan Black, but who has what is considered caucasian hair. Now, as black as that indian is, they will say he's caucasian, LOL.
True, this is the way the ancient people viewed humans. They saw us as all the same with a few minor differences! but it was the wickedness of british that started to argue that Blacks were not fully human, they even went as far as using many scientists (including racists such as Darwin) to back-up their ludicrous theories on blacks being half-ape, half-human creatures who had no souls!

Before racism, humans used to judge each other on merit rather than skin colour.
This could mean that we were mentally advanced as a "human species" back in the ancient days!
Racism was actually the cave mans mentality brought back to life, they used to separate themselves due to different hair colours and so on, but you would think that modern man would be advanced enough to of moved on from that way of thinking... I guess not!!!...

We are technically one race because we came from one species (Ancient African Homo sapiens), however, this would mean that blacks are the original human race and all others are actually "sub-races" because they are here due to genetic mutations in the original African DNA.

Think of humans as if they were flowers in a garden, the flowers mutate and become different variations that adapt to their environment by changing certain aspects of their DNA, but all the flowers are still flowers that have definite differences and colours which should be celebrated as they give the garden variety...

But unfortunately, one sub species mutated into "WEEDS" which are dominating our beautiful garden and are either stifling or killing off the other flowers, all because the weed believes it has a god given right to own every plot of land it sees, the weed has no idea that it is actually destroying the entire garden!... If you know what I mean!


-The Revolutionist
_____________

Research on the Boule:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKJQHM8BEK69PJD5G/p5

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKJQHM8BEK69PJD5G/p17

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKJQHM8BEK69PJD5G/p9


http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKJQHM8BEK69PJD5G/p14


_________

bappie wrote:
Very interesting and helpful post. Yes, the story always seems to end that way for blacks who put their entire faith in whites, their system and hopes that they will be accepted and respected.
Look at Steele, Keyes, Cain and a few others. Once their usefulness to the Republican cause, they were cast aside like they never mattered and yet, they still do not learn from their mistakes. To be used in the most disrespectful way possible and then to be cast aside. Of course, we've always had self-enriching negros among us who are out for self and there's not much you can do about that type of person.
Far too many blacks have learned the hard way that whites will often put black people in certain positions of authority to use them for a specific purpose, example, Obama is being used to help improve America's international image, however, it is now clear that they have absolutely no respect for Obama whatsoever.

This is what happens when we put too much trust into a system that was built by the enslavement of our ancestors!


-The Revolutionist

__________________

1 comment:

kevin21 said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml